Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Vandrovecs

Originally posted by 1bunnies View Post
    Per TV's blog in the Argus, Kailey is coming home today. Congratulations to the Vandrovecs.
    Good news

Comment

Originally posted by 1bunnies View Post
      Per TV's blog in the Argus, Kailey is coming home today. Congratulations to the Vandrovecs.
      Good news, but keep the prayers coming as there is still a lot aheah of Kailey and their family. But a great day to be sure.
      The Zen philosopher Basha once wrote, 'A flute with no holes, is not a flute. A donut with no hole, is a Danish.'

Comment

This is great news.

Comment

If you haven't had a chance to tear up this morning, read TV's blog in the AL, "Homeward Bound".

Best wishes to the family as they start a new chapter in their lives. Thoughts and prayers are with Kailey and the Vandrovec family.

Comment

There will be a short story on the Vandrovecs tonight on Keloland news regarding their kids and struggles.

Go to www.keloland.com

On the bottom part of the page it shows a little bit of it. It's called 'A Sister's Will'.

If I get the full video after the broadcast tonight I'll put it up here.
            Disclaimer: This post may contain assumptions and/or opinions related to Jackrabbit Athletics.

Comment

Here's the story: http://www.keloland.com/videoarchive...File=052211eye

Very sad.
              Disclaimer: This post may contain assumptions and/or opinions related to Jackrabbit Athletics.

Comment

Originally posted by SDSUAlum08 View Post
                wow.
                I am Ed. Fear me.

Comment

Seriously, I would encourage anyone and everyone to give to the Children's Miracle Network. They do such good work for folks like Terry and his family. You'd be surprised how many children and families have been helped by CMN, especially at Sanford Children's Hospital.
                  I am Ed. Fear me.

Comment

Working...
                  X