Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617

Thread: 2017 Summit Tournament

Default Re: 2017 Summit Tournament

I will never give up my seats to try to get better seats. Because its too risky and will probably never happen. As long as they keep doing the 2 yr plan, im all in. Im hoping for years to come, i will be in the same row as Oldhare, Mrs Oldhare, SteelSD and Mrs SteelSD. We have a great time and it may not be center court seats but we are in the lower level.

Quote Originally Posted by mitchellrabbit View Post
    I will never give up my seats to try to get better seats. Because its too risky and will probably never happen. As long as they keep doing the 2 yr plan, im all in. Im hoping for years to come, i will be in the same row as Oldhare, Mrs Oldhare, SteelSD and Mrs SteelSD. We have a great time and it may not be center court seats but we are in the lower level.
    That was my philosophy, too. Plus I'm not sure what their definition of better seats are. It is down lower but I'm moved into a corner in the middle of a row. I am just fine with mine right on the aisle for a quick escape.

Quote Originally Posted by mitchellrabbit View Post
    The line of sight for seats within the baselines and lower level are great. These seats are also still in demand from late arrivals who did not realize the seat purchases may have been available and/or they normally purchase closer to game day. Many have been buying these tickets since the first year the games were in Sioux Falls and they continue to purchase to help influence the bids made for hosting the event.