Sell's the man (apparently)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Sell's the man (apparently)

Yes. I'm excited about the new man at the helm. I can't wait to see what he's got in mind.
    Holy nutmeg!

Comment

Originally posted by SidelineObserver View Post
      Now can we stay on the topic of the new athletic director?
      I'd like to, but my ADD seems to disagree
      If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
      - Steven Wright

Comment

Originally posted by JimmyJack View Post
        Yes. I'm excited about the new man at the helm. I can't wait to see what he's got in mind.
        We both agree on that! Sell is the one out of the three that I like the best.

Onward and upward!

GB, GB, GJ!

SUPERBUNNY
        MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

Okay then, let's move forward. Since he is the first AD hire outside the system since 1965, he is going to need to meet a lot of people. And, I think it would behoove people to reach out to him when they see him, making him feel welcome. Be the first to take the step.

Comment

Originally posted by SidelineObserver View Post
            Aside from zoopaloop's interest in Stu and conspiracy theories and thread drift, there is a new athletic director. Sell appears to be highly capable and wasn't afraid to tell it like it is during today's press conference. He is a family-oriented guy and should be a good trail blazer at State. Now can we stay on the topic of the new athletic director?
            see #9 here
            "The purpose of life is not to be happy - but to matter, to be productive, to be useful, to have it make some difference that you have lived at all."
            -Leo Rosten

Comment

Originally posted by NorCalJack View Post
              Some 'Yote fans on hear claim that USD is trying to follow the UNI model for success. How ironic that SDSU hires the assistant AD from UNI?

But on a serious note, Sell will fit in great with the Missouri Valley Football Conference and could be a great ambassador for us getting a serious look from the Missouri Valley Conference down the road.

Another great day to be a Jackrabbit!!!

Go State!!!
              Go Jacks!!!
              Already dissatisfied with the Summit? No longer good enough for you?

Comment

Originally posted by yoteforever View Post
                Already dissatisfied with the Summit? No longer good enough for you?
                The Valley has always been the long term goal.

Comment

Working...
                X