The Craig and Mike Show KWSN SIOUX FALLS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Craig and Mike Show KWSN SIOUX FALLS

I apoligize for the personal attack. It was not called for.

Mike is correct when he says their show covers SDSU. They have many SDSU guests on their show. However, their coverage is for the most part slanted. They are against the move to D1.

Listened to one of their shows in February - they were interviewing Fred Oien. They were cordial with Fred and asked him tough questions - just like they should. After the interview, Craig and Mike discussed Fred's comments. Both questioned some of Fred's comments and SDSU's move to D1. They have their opinions but it is their show.

Within a week of this interview - they had Sen. Frank Kloucek on the show. Either the Thursday or Friday the week of SDSU's basketball game at USD. Of course Klouceck is against the move. They basically gave Kloucek a free ride - no tough questions. Kloucek did not even know that State was playing USD that week - they had to tell him.

If you ask tough questions from individuals that are in favor of the move - ask tough questions from the other side too.

Comment

Originally posted by jack100
      they had Sen. Frank Kloucek on the show.  Either the Thursday or Friday the week of SDSU's basketball game at USD.  Of course Klouceck is against the move.   They basically gave Kloucek a free ride - no tough questions.  Kloucek did not even know that State was playing USD that week -they had to tell him.  
      It is obvious that the Senator is not a sports fan! How can you live in South Dakota, and say you care about SDSU, and not know that a televised game with the schools biggest rival is going to be played that week? :

Craig and Mike probably didn't dare ask the man any tough questions for fear of embarrassing him further if that is possible. :

Comment

JBNJBQ: You are right. What "tough questions" should I (it was only me, Craig was gone) have asked him? I asked him if he really thought this was something the legislature should get involved with. After that, many of his answers were so laughable that they really did not merit a follow up. Remember, this is not "O'Reily" style radio. If you trash your guests, you end up with a very short guest list.

Comment

Working...
        X