SDSU Jackrabbit hitch cover design/cost

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: SDSU Jackrabbit hitch cover design/cost

I need 4 hitch covers. Will we be able to order them via the internet?
    We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

I asked VJ Smith to send me the details about pre-ordering and if they had a picture to post. Haven't heard back yet (can't believe he's got more work than just me ;D ;D ;D) and will post it as soon as I get it.

You can't teach an old dog new tricks, but you can never teach a stupid dog anything.

Comment

Well, I spent the last two nights trying to figure out how to get the picture of the hitch cover on the board and have pretty much failed. Since the help page is down right now, I will just type in the address where you can find this. HOWEVER, this was provided to me with the strict statement that it was a DRAFT version of the ad. I have not heard anything as to whether this is the final price, how to order, or if any design changes might be made. Also, no word on when orders can begin to be placed.

http://sio.midco.net/pjmanley/www

Then click on HitchCoverAd.pdf to download the ad.

As soon as I learn more, I will let you know.

You can't teach an old dog new tricks, but you can never teach a stupid dog anything.

Comment

Wow, that looks GREAT!  If we weren't going to trade my wife's SUV in next spring I would put a hitch on it just so I could get the cover.  

Go State!  ;D

Comment

Just got this email and ordered mine right away. It will look just like the one in the ad.

Patrick,

We are prepared to take pre-orders on the SDSU Hitch cover. The price per
            cover is $20, plus shipping and tax. As we do not have any stock in-house I
            can't say exactly what the shipping cost will be. I imagine in the $4-5
            range, but that is only a guess.

Please call 888-735-2257 or email SDSU_Alumni@sdstate.edu to pre-order your
            hitch cover. Julie will take your information, including credit card
            numbers, but will not charge the card before we have the covers in stock and
            have shipped yours to you.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Regards,

Jim

Comment

Wow, that looks GREAT! If we weren't going to trade my wife's SUV in next spring I would put a hitch on it just so I could get the cover.
              You can put a hitch on ANY vehicle! ;D

Comment

Originally posted by 1stRowFANatic

You can put a hitch on ANY vehicle! ;D
                Not my company car . . . maybe the wife's new vehicle.

Go State! ;D

Comment

More info

Patrick,

I just confirmed that the shipping charge on the SDSU Hitch Cover will be
                  $5.00. I expressed uncertainty in a previous email and since have had the
                  chance to confirm that number.

Enjoy your afternoon.

Jim

Comment

Another update, some bad news unfortunately

Hi Patrick,

I have even more news for you on the SDSU Hitch Cover. I did talk with the
                    manufacturer today and it turns out one of the items needed to complete our
                    hitch covers comes from Florida. Well, as you can guess, business in Florida
                    has been anything from ordinary lately and the shipment needed to complete
                    our covers has been delayed. According to the manufacturer, we should see
                    the final product here in SD within a couple weeks. So, they're coming, but
                    even in SD, we can't discount hurricanes.

Comment

Have we heard anymore regarding the hitch covers?

Comment

No, I haven't heard anything lately. However since the delay was due to not being able to get a part from a manufacturer in FL, it doesn't surprise me that the delay is longer than first expected. Hopefully they will show up soon.

Comment

Just got this email today from Jim Spiers, should have them in your vehicle soon!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D

Hey Patrick,

As you know, we’ve had hurricane delays with our hitch covers, but they are finally here and look GREAT! We are processing orders as I write this email and we should have them in the mail tomorrow. Sorry it has taken awhile, but now they’ll be on vehicles just in time for Beef Bowl and HOBO Day!

Talk with you soon,

Jim

Comment

Got mine today!!! 8) 8) 8) 8)
                            I'm going to have to take a close look at and determine if I can move the logo cover to my current lighted cover. I think the light would shine through just enough so you could see it at night, without it being so brite to cause some problems.
                            Gotta do it when the wife is away, cause she wouldn't want me to ruin it and then have to get another.
                            Should be a big seller - especially if the get them out to the stadium!!!

Comment

I'll place my orders this week. Glad to hear they are available. Christmas shopping is now complete for me!!
                              We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

This may belong on another thread, but is there any further news about the Jackrabbit logo on SD license plates? I need to renew my registration the end of November and would love to have those plates.

Comment

Working...
                                X