2/18/24 #11 SDSU hosts #7 Mizzou

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fishhook View Post

If you are a Jackrabbits fan only I can see why you would want Midco, but if you are a wrestling fan, Flo is amazing. I watch thousands of matches in Flo every year from high school, to college, to team USA, and have for many years. I have had only a few streaming problems, way less than 1%.
    The idea is to grow the Jackrabbit wrestling brand and fan awareness. Flo is the absolute worst platform for that, super expensive and horrible customer service. Midco Sports Plus would be a much better promotion for the program than Flo.

Comment

I don't even know what Midco is and what they stream. Anyone want to enlighten me? Personally, I would like to see SDSU move to ESPN+. Many other universities have gone that direction.

Comment

Originally posted by opinionsaremyown View Post
        I don't even know what Midco is and what they stream. Anyone want to enlighten me? Personally, I would like to see SDSU move to ESPN+. Many other universities have gone that direction.
        I am with you!! this seems like the best option, but i am sure there are plenty of factors that i know nothing about too.

Comment

Working...
        X