2/18/24 #11 SDSU hosts #7 Mizzou

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OldHare View Post

Is that for anyone or military people only?
    I believe they said 4 free per military family.

Comment

Does anyone want complimentary tickets for the NDSU wrestling match on Sunday?
      Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

disappointing we cannot get matches like today and last week vs Missouri on Midco. I mean i have not looked, but i am betting they will have some very hot programming today like reruns of high school games. it feels like perhaps instead of messing around with this annoying CBS arrangement and losing viewership to augustana hockey, maybe the league could be getting Midco to cover more Summit League sports. many sports get somewhere between little and no coverage.

Comment

Originally posted by LetsGoRabbits View Post
          disappointing we cannot get matches like today and last week vs Missouri on Midco. I mean i have not looked, but i am betting they will have some very hot programming today like reruns of high school games. it feels like perhaps instead of messing around with this annoying CBS arrangement and losing viewership to augustana hockey, maybe the league could be getting Midco to cover more Summit League sports. many sports get somewhere between little and no coverage.
          Summit League has zero to do with the wrestling program.

Comment

Originally posted by MontanaRabbit View Post

Summit League has zero to do with the wrestling program.
            true. i guess i am having a severe case of brain lock this weekend

Comment

Originally posted by LetsGoRabbits View Post

true. i guess i am having a severe case of brain lock this weekend
              Ultimately the match is available today through Flo. Sucks to have to have to have multiple streaming services but the option is there if you want it bad enough.

Comment

Originally posted by MontanaRabbit View Post

Ultimately the match is available today through Flo. Sucks to have to have to have multiple streaming services but the option is there if you want it bad enough.
                The Jacks need to be done with Flo now that Midco Sports Plus is up and running. The SLN isn't great, but it's improving and my gripes primarily involve the schools not doing their part.

I'm almost positive that Midco would pay more now than what Flo Sports is giving them, finish the contract and be done with Flo.

Comment

Disagree, I love Flo, I doubt you are going to find match by match replays on Midco and commentators that know exactly who each wrestler is from every team, including many of the backups. They know about their conferences, they do matchup previews, and have way more content than just streaming the match.

Comment

Deep breaths everyone, next season might be different, you just never know

Comment

Originally posted by bennymj171 View Post
                      Deep breaths everyone, next season might be different, you just never know
                      There was a good crowd[2200+] that was very supportive and rocking most of the matches. There were some empty seats for those who could make the day.
                      Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Originally posted by OldHare View Post

There was a good crowd[2200+] that was very supportive and rocking most of the matches. There were some empty seats for those who could make the day.
                        It was a fun environment on Sunday, looking forward to seeing what these guys can do in the post season

Comment

Originally posted by Fishhook View Post
                          Disagree, I love Flo, I doubt you are going to find match by match replays on Midco and commentators that know exactly who each wrestler is from every team, including many of the backups. They know about their conferences, they do matchup previews, and have way more content than just streaming the match.
                          Flo is absolute trash. Lol. You have got to be kidding me. Worst streaming service out there. Flo Rodeo is a debacle.

Buffers constantly, poor cameras and zero customer service.

Comment

You must not follow football and basketball, if the schools get them the stream, the replays are up instantly. Also good announcers and 10x the production of crap Flo.

Comment

My issue on Flo is zero to do about content or commentators, it is the streaming service itself. Midco can easily hire the same commentators and have far better production, multiple camera angles and previews.

Comment

Originally posted by AZjack View Post

My issue on Flo is zero to do about content or commentators, it is the streaming service itself. Midco can easily hire the same commentators and have far better production, multiple camera angles and previews.
                                If you are a Jackrabbits fan only I can see why you would want Midco, but if you are a wrestling fan, Flo is amazing. I watch thousands of matches in Flo every year from high school, to college, to team USA, and have for many years. I have had only a few streaming problems, way less than 1%.

Comment

Working...
                                X