Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: ORU--Round 3

Originally posted by 1stRowFANatic View Post
    All the Summit games, except the finals, have been on a regular rotation. Not sure if they will ever get the rights from ESPN though.
    n

Here is the overtime section of the game:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DeC1qT8Yt6c

Comment

Yep, I can't get espn360 here unfortunately. The puppet is a golf club cover that I won at some golfing event. I won one cover, already had a full set so I gave it to her and she decided it was a good hand puppet.
      Have a friend sign up in Tea or Brookings, sync their account (there's a link at the to for 'remote access'), and then give you the username/password. Then you can watch ESPN360 on Midco.

Unethical? Not if they don't have an ESPN account of their own, IMO. Part of their cable bill every month goes to ESPN to pay for ESPN360, so if they're not going to use it, you should.

Comment

Originally posted by zooropa View Post
        Have a friend sign up in Tea or Brookings, sync their account (there's a link at the to for 'remote access'), and then give you the username/password. Then you can watch ESPN360 on Midco.

Unethical? Not if they don't have an ESPN account of their own, IMO. Part of their cable bill every month goes to ESPN to pay for ESPN360, so if they're not going to use it, you should.
        I like this idea. Thanks.

You can't teach an old dog new tricks, but you can never teach a stupid dog anything.

Comment

I like this idea. Thanks.
          No prob. You may need to periodically sign in, or click the remote access to keep your account active during the year.

It's a danged slick service. Wish Midco paid for it.

Comment

Working...
          X