ORU--Round 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ORU--Round 3

...the first 2 rounds has ORU ahead on the scorecard after several upper-cuts landed. The Jacks have weathered the storm and appear ready to land a convincing blow, maybe even a knockout...
    "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Re: ORU--Round 3

Good luck ladies. We will be there, LOUD and PROUD.

Comment

Attention to all Jackrabbits:

Don't let the sound dimish during the game. Keep the volume loud and make the difference during the game. If the Jacks get down, then your volume has to be even louder.

Signed-

A hoarse, but proud, Jackrabbit fan.
      -South Dakotan by birth, a Jackrabbit by choice.

Comment

We'll be there with the volume turned UP! GO BIG, GO BLUE, GO JACKS!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SoDakJack View Post
          Attention to all Jackrabbits:

Don't let the sound dimish during the game. Keep the volume loud and make the difference during the game. If the Jacks get down, then your volume has to be even louder.

Signed-

A hoarse, but proud, Jackrabbit fan.

This/\/\/\/\

The fans and how "into" the game we are could very well be the only difference in this game today, considering how evenly matched these two teams are.
          For those of you who feel the need tell the person if front of you to "sit down", today is not the day my friend.
          Today is where the Ladies need thier "sixth man" the WHOLE game, not just every-once-in-a-while.

Get up, get loud and make a difference!!!

Let's go out and send another ORU team home dreading next years trip back to SF!!!!

Go Jacks!!!!!
          SDSU...Passionate, Relentless, Champions.

Comment

Originally posted by propar80 View Post
            This/\/\/\/\

The fans and how "into" the game we are could very well be the only difference in this game today, considering how evenly matched these two teams are.
            For those of you who feel the need tell the person if front of you to "sit down", today is not the day my friend.
            Today is where the Ladies need thier "sixth man" the WHOLE game, not just every-once-in-a-while.

Get up, get loud and make a difference!!!

Let's go out and send another ORU team home dreading next years trip back to SF!!!!

Go Jacks!!!!!
            If someone tells you to sit down, snap their picture with your camera phone and we will put them on the naughty list for next year. Their punishment? They are in charge of delivering the drinks to the NDSU fans.

Comment

Two keys:

1. Turnovers have been kept to respectable numbers the first two rounds, carry on.

2. A lull at the beginning of the game would be very bad. ORU is the team of many underclassmen who should be rattled easily. Come out of the gate strong like yesterday and keep the pedal to the floor and watch them fold.

Come out on the positive end of these two and on to the NCAA's.

LOUD AND PROUD AND READY FOR A BIG CROWD!!!

Comment

Time for the Seniors to impose thier will & lead the charge.Go get'em girls!!!

Comment

Originally posted by sfjacksfan99 View Post
                  Two keys:

1. Turnovers have been kept to respectable numbers the first two rounds, carry on.

2. A lull at the beginning of the game would be very bad. ORU is the team of many underclassmen who should be rattled easily. Come out of the gate strong like yesterday and keep the pedal to the floor and watch them fold.

IMO right behind turnovers is playing a little "D" on Bingham & Luper....they're averaging over 50 pts. per game against us (combined).....
                  Champions aren't made in the gyms. Champions are made from something they have deep inside them -- a desire, a dream, a vision.
                  Muhammad Ali

Comment

Originally posted by sfjacksfan99 View Post
                    Two keys:

Number three-don't let them dictate the pace to give thier players rest in between periods of full court pressure, if they want to play intense with a short bench, then it should be at thier own risk .

Comment

Wish I could attend the game instead of working....should be crazy loud with lot's of excitement .Want to hear the crowd on the radio,make Tyler M. have to shout into the mike

Comment

Originally posted by rational thought View Post
                        IMO right behind turnovers is playing a little "D" on Bingham & Luper....they're averaging over 50 pts. per game against us (combined).....
                        The Jacks can score more than 50...the problem is the supporting cast. We can't let our focus on those two take away from the rest of the ORU team. That is what kills a team.

Control the TOs and they won't be able to score 50 combined against us.

I think the key is getting MAria going early. Don't let the ORU defense cheat to the perimeter.

Comment

Originally posted by SoDakJack View Post
                          The Jacks can score more than 50...the problem is the supporting cast. We can't let our focus on those two take away from the rest of the ORU team. That is what kills a team.

Control the TOs and they won't be able to score 50 combined against us.

I think the key is getting MAria going early. Don't let the ORU defense cheat to the perimeter.
                          I'll only add, swat some balls away, sure fire to get the crowd pumped....but watch out for these crazy Summit ref's calling a foul with the slightest of body contact.Maria's particularly has got to play smart & not get those first two before the half....we need her in the game,not on the bench.

Comment

Originally posted by jackdaniel View Post
                            I'll only add, swat some balls away, sure fire to get the crowd pumped....but watch out for these crazy Summit ref's calling a foul with the slightest of body contact.Maria's particularly has got to play smart & not get those first two before the half....we need her in the game,not on the bench.
                            I also think that a few threes in transition from the "local" gals would really get things going.

Heck, with the size of Maria's family, any basket she makes will elicit a loud roar!

Comment

Originally posted by jackdaniel View Post
                              Wish I could attend the game instead of working....should be crazy loud with lot's of excitement .Want to hear the crowd on the radio,make Tyler M. have to shout into the mike
                              What radio station is it going to be on? I would love to be there, but since I'm at work, it would be nice to at least listen.

Comment

Working...
                              X