ORU gdt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ORU gdt

Until this team learns to take care of the basketball, they are a 2nd-5th place team in this conference.
    “I used to be with it. But then they changed what it was. Now what I’m with isn’t it, and what’s it seems scary and wierd. It’ll happen to you.” — Abe Simpson

Comment

I think the Jacks have more TO's than points this half. Can't shoot if you can't get the ball down the court.
      This space for lease.

Comment

We better hope somebody knocks off ORU in SF before we have to play them, because we match up with them about as well as a fly matches up with a windshield.
        "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

Well I hate to say it, but I don't think our Jacks are the best team in the Summit this year.

Comment

Originally posted by 76Rabbit View Post
            Well I hate to say it, but I don't think our Jacks are the best team in the Summit this year.
            The evidence appears to agree with you.
            "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Nope, I think the results on the court are showing that ORU will be the favorites. However, a massive comeback is still possible.

You can't teach an old dog new tricks, but you can never teach a stupid dog anything.

Comment

We are lacking quick athletic guards like ORU has. When we have to match up against those kind of guards we are in trouble like ths afternoon.

Comment

I think you hit the nail on the head with the quickness. They just appear to be a step quicker from 1-5

Comment

Bring on Centenary
                    "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

Just back from the pool. Nice run to hand the first half. Horrible start to the second half contributed most significantly to by a very quick ORU team this is outhustling and outplaying our Jackrabbits. They have all the confidence and are kicking or butts right now.

Let's see what this team is made of. Need to hang in there and make a run of our own so we aren't completely psyched out when we get another chance in Sioux Falls. We aren't winning this game on the scoreboard lets save some face here and play like a solid team.

Right now things are out-of-hand and I'm not listening any longer.
                      We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

28 TO's with 8 minutes to go. Wonder what the record is

Comment

31 TO's 5:55 to go. I'm gonna go puke now...

Comment

Yeah, it's that kind of day.

The radio feed dropped from the ORU end. Bad day in Tulsa for the Rabbits.

Hope the night is better.

78-64 oru, 4:14 to go.
                            "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Down by 10 with just under 2 minutes to go.

Comment

The Jacks have the time and lots of potential to improve before the tourney. OU has a couple of conference losses. Obviously they are beatable. Beating the Jacks three times in one season would be very difficult.
                                This space for lease.

Comment

Working...
                                X