Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: respect or lack of it...

Originally posted by CCdeville View Post
    i still dont get how there is this huge following of womens bball, but only 30 or so posts on this board. Is this in smack yet? Im just curious, no smack whatsoever. but you guys should have a lot more following on your own message board.

i fully expect sdsu to use this as motive to win the summit now.
    Wow, your posts certainly take a striking resemblance to an infamous poster in the land of bisonville

...as for the Summit, it's a long time 'till March.
    "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

i still dont get how there is this huge following of womens bball, but only 30 or so posts on this board. Is this in smack yet? Im just curious, no smack whatsoever. but you guys should have a lot more following on your own message board.

i fully expect sdsu to use this as motive to win the summit now.
      CCdeville: You know there is no relationship between posts on a message board and support of an athletic team. Your post is intended to be smack and is taken as smack and an attempt to cause trouble, just as you have done in the past. You're warned. Do it again and you get the all-expense paid trip to Banning (but, not the town on I-10 in California).

Comment

im a gopher fan, and i dont lean towards ndsu or sdsu obviously. but i just kept hearing of the big womens following then i see on the boards only 30+ posts in a game thread, i was just trying to understand.
        nope, i dont like that town you call banning, id rather bypass it altogether. sorry.

Comment

im a gopher fan, and i dont lean towards ndsu or sdsu obviously. but i just kept hearing of the big womens following then i see on the boards only 30+ posts in a game thread, i was just trying to understand.
          nope, i dont like that town you call banning, id rather bypass it altogether. sorry.

do you suppose there were only 30 posts because people were at the game instead of being on the computer? same with last thur when the men played oral roberts and you made a big deal about the number of posts. it was also new years eve and i didnt go to the game or get on the computer. we south dakotans do have another life , other than the computer.

Comment

the number of posts are down this year from years past, but the number of visitors and posters on the Argus Leader live blog are up. I think people have migrated to Terry V's blog for the actual game, in part because he has the score & time posted much more regularly and his extra insight.

I just wish I could get the Argus live blogs to work on my Blackberry, that way I could have a chance to win the prize each night also!

(If anyone else does use their BB to follow the live blogs, send me a PM. I would like to know what settings I need to change.)

You can't teach an old dog new tricks, but you can never teach a stupid dog anything.

Comment

oh ok, makes sense. ORU's board is like that too.

Comment

I needed to step on and say I owe the ORU peeps an apology ... they backed up their talk last night. Was a very hard game to listen to.

Comment

Working...
                X