Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Mtsu @ sdsu

Originally posted by JACKGUYII View Post
    Looking at Utah and Iowa rosters and schedules I think we can win both of these games.
    But can we totally kerblasticate them both and add them to the list of the kerblastificated otherwise known as the vanquished or shall we say the vansquished.

Comment

Nice win over a team that came in here after defeating last years runner-up, Louisville, by ten points.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bunnies View Post
        Nice win over a team that came in here after defeating last years runner-up, Louisville, by ten points.
        time to bask in the sunshine, enjoying this great win.

Comment

Originally posted by JACKGUYII View Post
          Looking at Utah and Iowa rosters and schedules I think we can win both of these games.
          Especialy Utah, last year they had Wauburton (sp?) and Wipple together & we beat them.This year ,Wauburton is gone,very big loss for the Utes.

Comment

Originally posted by jackdaniel View Post
            time to bask in the sunshine, enjoying this great win.
            I was "basking" until late last night! What really pleased me was that I believe I saw a team last night that is capable of tournament play, and while hopeful, I hadn't felt that way earlier. It's just one game...as AJ says...but at least it was against a team that is VERY good (if they had a bench comparable to ours, it might have been a different story). This was no "average" team...and Alysha Clark is as good a player as she is portrayed. GREAT win Jacks!!

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitinTea View Post
              When did Eide start getting substantial minutes? Was this the first game? It's encouraging to see that kind of production out of a freshman. Maybe she can be a spark for this team similar to Young.
              She started getting minutes in this(Middle Tennessee State) game. She played 22 minutes in this game, 10 minutes against Illinois State and 3 minutes against someone else. That's her 35 minutes on the season.

Comment

Originally posted by JimmyJack View Post
                We wore MTSU out. For most of the game, they played only seven while we played 11. The officiating was frustrating, but it was a really physical game and I did appreciate that they weren't blowing the whistle on every contested shot.

How about Ashley Eide? She had a great game.
                The playing time was a big deal. I don't know how good MTSU will be the next couple years. They play 7 players more that 10 minutes a game and 5 of them were all senior starters. I know they are a team that is good every year but their bench doesn't get much experience at all.

Comment

Working...
                X