Mtsu @ sdsu

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Mtsu @ sdsu

Looked like the Jacks of old. Purdue and Oakland in a battle seesawing back and forth. Ostrello with two points four rebounds.

Comment

we still had 25 turnovers, but today they didn't bother me so much... not that there is such a thing as a GOOD turnover.. but MTSU pressed the entire game... it didn't seem like they were the unforced errors we have been seeing.

Eide was huge today. 17 pts... welcome to SDSU

Also, very good Team D today.

Comment

Originally posted by leeshajo View Post
        I should have warned... I live by the Typos... I knew that it was an H.. but my fingers type faster than my brain sometimes... ok a lot of times.

Notice... I didn't even attempt the majority of them....lol Jenni S. for example... and I need to double check how she spells her first name because I think it might have an e at the end... Oh well...

great commentary, thanks for keeping us up. Jacks look like they played a complete game.

Comment

what was the three shooting for us

Comment

We wore MTSU out. For most of the game, they played only seven while we played 11. The officiating was frustrating, but it was a really physical game and I did appreciate that they weren't blowing the whistle on every contested shot.

How about Ashley Eide? She had a great game.
            Holy nutmeg!

Comment

box score...62% fg....60% 3 pt...84% ft.....to 25 for us 25 for them ....dead even on turnovers, no harm done there, good aggressive play on defense & offense.Very good team win.Don't know if we can improve a lot from this game....but if we do, watch out.Oh....21 assists...good effort to find the open player
              Last edited by jackdaniel; 12-13-2009, 02:45 PM. Reason: added line

Comment

Originally posted by jackdaniel View Post
                box score...62% fg....60% 3 pt...84% ft.....to 25 for us 25 for them ....dead even on turnovers, no harm done there, good aggressive play on defense & offense.Very good team win.Don't know if we can improve a lot from this game....but if we do, watch out.
                We can always improve... I think we are starting to gel and figure out rotations... As that keeps up it will only help reduce the turnovers...

The biggest thing for me is that everyone is starting to contribute... hard to know who to guard for defenders when you could have any one of 7 people step up and have a big game for you....

Comment

stats like that show a complete kerblastification of MTSU

Comment

When did Eide start getting substantial minutes? Was this the first game? It's encouraging to see that kind of production out of a freshman. Maybe she can be a spark for this team similar to Young.

Comment

AJ hands out playing time to the hot players it seems, good strategy,since it gives all team members a chance to get playing time.And he keeps the team fresh & full of energy, minutes went...Young tops at (28),Boever(24),Rotert (23),Corneman (23),Eide(22),Macy(21),Leah(17),Allison(17)J Sunnarborg (14).The rest split the remaining 11 min,with Shutloffel getting 2 pts in 2 min going 1-1 Lot of players contributing to a winning cause in this game.

Comment

Comparative scores are pretty much nonsense IMHO, but still, here are MTSU's four losses:

at LSU (#7) 21 point loss, 61-40
                        Home to Tennessee (#6) 17 point loss, 69-52.
                        at Xavier (#9) 17 point loss, 80-63.
                        at SDSU (unranked) 26-point kerblastification, 87-61.

Good company to be in, I think.

Fear the Rabbit.
                        "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Never under estimate a great unranked team. We started the Kerblastification process fairly early in the contest,although the blueraiders weren't completly kerblastificated until the end of the game.We are now officially looking for another opponent to kerblastificate (sp?) next.
                          Last edited by jackdaniel; 12-13-2009, 04:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jackdaniel View Post
                            Never under estimate a great unranked team. We started the Kerblastification process fairly early in the contest,although the blueraiders weren't completly kerblastificated until the end of the game.We are now officially looking for another opponent to kerblastificate (sp?) next.

So, what you are saying is we are Kerblastification Nation.

Comment

Originally posted by NoVaJack View Post
                              So, what you are saying is we are Kerblastification Nation.
                              Exactly.........

Comment

Looking at Utah and Iowa rosters and schedules I think we can win both of these games.

Comment

Working...
                                X