• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: '09 Quarterfinals-Oral Roberts

kc hanging with ou 25 21 ou

Comment

Originally posted by Walrus View Post
      Charlie Brown's teacher also doing the play by play for the Oakland - UMKC game.

Those of you who paid more than once because it didn't work on the first try should be sure to watch your credit card statement. I had the same problem back in November and discovered yesterday that I had been charged twice for each of the last 4 months. I sent an e-mail via the contact us link to ask about the double billing. Jump-tv indicated that I had ordered it twice, but they were refunding the extra charges.
      I had that happen to me also. I noticed it right away though and called them. I let bull sh!# accidentally slip out and the guy proceeded to lecture me about calming down and not using foul language.......it was like he was an old elementary teacher......weird.

Comment

havent watched it much but the game provider on the internet for the NSIC like Mankato State is much better than jump. plus its free can of worms opening for mentioning nsic

Comment

Just got home from the game. Great atmosphere. Lots of physical play by both teams.

It was a pleasure to watch the women pummel ORU, especially given the tendency of every ORU player to whine about every call. Coach Finkbein, by the way, is a gold medal whiner. He spent a good bit of the game whining about "hand checks" that weren't being called. Yes, Coach, that's why you were down 40 at one point. Hand checks.

I will hand it to the ORU cheerleaders. They're good. But the "Stormfront" drum line from Sioux Falls (clearly, all are former Pride drum liners) at halftime stole the show.

Great start. Bring on IPFW/IUPUI.
          Holy nutmeg!

Comment

Originally posted by JimmyJack View Post
            Just got home from the game. Great atmosphere. Lots of physical play by both teams.

It was a pleasure to watch the women pummel ORU, especially given the tendency of every ORU player to whine about every call. Coach Finkbein, by the way, is a gold medal whiner. He spent a good bit of the game whining about "hand checks" that weren't being called. Yes, Coach, that's why you were down 40 at one point. Hand checks.

I will hand it to the ORU cheerleaders. They're good. But the "Stormfront" drum line from Sioux Falls (clearly, all are former Pride drum liners) at halftime stole the show.

Great start. Bring on IPFW/IUPUI.
            You taking in the men's game tonight JJ?

Comment

Originally posted by SturgisJeff View Post
              whats the weather forecast? accuweather says blizzard but I dont see it
              South of Sioux Falls is expected to get the brunt of the snowfall this weekend; Tuesday could potentially see a foot of snow, but the forecast could easily change (24 hours ago, Brookings was going to hit with 6 inches this weekend . . . gotta love that unpredictable SD weather!).

Comment

havent even decided on going to the games and the wife already has the daughter packed and ready. I think she wants me out of the house and gone. still taking opinions though

Comment

havent even decided on going to the games and the wife already has the daughter packed and ready. I think she wants me out of the house and gone. still taking opinions though
                  Just do it. Its an adventure worth taking.
                  "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

When I sober up later I'll wonder what the heck I just did but me and the daughter will be on our way to sioux falls rain or snow in the morning. got two tickets waiting at will call for monday at 12. GOOOOOOOOOOOO Jacks.

Comment

When I sober up later I'll wonder what the heck I just did but me and the daughter will be on our way to sioux falls rain or snow in the morning. got two tickets waiting at will call for monday at 12. GOOOOOOOOOOOO Jacks.
                      It'll be a memory, Sturgis Jeff

Comment

oakland takes their game but only by 11 in a game that was pretty close for a while.

Comment

Travel safe and we'll see ya Tuesday (or Monday at noon if I can convince the husband he should take off work that day too)!

Comment

Originally posted by MontanaRabbit View Post
                            You taking in the men's game tonight JJ?
                            Unfortunately, no. We had to skip one or the other, and it was easier to get a babysitter for the afternoon game.
                            Holy nutmeg!

Comment

ESPN: "South Dakota St. wins Summit opener in rout"

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncw/recap?gameId=290662571

Comment

The Sioux Falls sports authority needs to keep the Oral Roberts cheerleaders off the floor. Which ever team's cheerleaders that are on center stage get put up on the big screens above the score board. Good Lord! They are a serious recruiting tool. They looked a lot better than the ladies they were cheering for.
                                One hand points to campus...the other to the liquor store.

Comment

Working...
                                X