• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: '09 Quarterfinals-Oral Roberts

after this game will there be tickets available/

Comment

Originally posted by SturgisJeff View Post
      I asked the wife if the Jacks win today if I could go to Sioux Falls on Sunday and see the games Monday and Tues. Should I stay or should I go.
      If I were you I would. I know the husband and I are both sick that we can't be there this weekend and we're only 3 hours away from SF. Hopefully the women make it to Tuesday night and then we will be there.

Comment

okay two goes no no goes any more votes

Comment

Our girls said you should go too, so you get 4 votes from us.

Comment

For the love of God!! GO!!! For all of us that can't be there.
            LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Comment

after this game will there be tickets available/

You'll be able to get tickets.
              LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Comment

hmmm nine hundred and 11 miles to yankton fourteen hours, which kid do I take, will my 87 year old dad see the humor in it. and I got a four year old little girl crying to go. work off aint a problem. got sunday to drive and a lot of beer to get me going on a plan tonight. wife just said go.

Comment

You would be a hero to all us that are stuck with SDSUfans and video and audio feeds.

Comment

hmmm nine hundred and 11 miles to yankton fourteen hours, which kid do I take, will my 87 year old dad see the humor in it. and I got a four year old little girl crying to go. work off aint a problem. got sunday to drive and a lot of beer to get me going on a plan tonight. wife just said go.
                    Get here SJ, you will be hating yourself if you don't.

Comment

okay one vote against. eighty seven year old dad didnot see the humor in it. diesel, hotel night for three nights, two Jacks victories with my four year old little girl(future Jackrabbit bb player) priceless? thinking thinking. tonight will be the decider with the men.

Comment

Listening to Ketty AJ should be NCAA coach of the year the way he AND the coaching staff can see things on film and change the attack plan to handle it. Monday night they could not get the ball inside and today they did it and did it often.
                        I am at the game and sitting first row behind Jacks, and I saw set today aganist ORU that are totally new. Every play to Boever was set plays underneath. Saw a weakness and just took it everytime. Every time out he ran a new set just to see what was working and everything was working!

Comment

okay one vote against. eighty seven year old dad didnot see the humor in it. diesel, hotel night for three nights, two Jacks victories with my four year old little girl(future Jackrabbit bb player) priceless? thinking thinking. tonight will be the decider with the men.
                          You have the blessing from the wife, might as well go for it.

Comment

Go west, SturgisJeff, go west.

Besides, the father-daughter bonding time will be priceless.

Comment

whats the weather forecast? accuweather says blizzard but I dont see it

Comment

Charlie Brown's teacher also doing the play by play for the Oakland - UMKC game.

Those of you who paid more than once because it didn't work on the first try should be sure to watch your credit card statement. I had the same problem back in November and discovered yesterday that I had been charged twice for each of the last 4 months. I sent an e-mail via the contact us link to ask about the double billing. Jump-tv indicated that I had ordered it twice, but they were refunding the extra charges.
                                An ardent supporter of the hometown team should go to a game prepared to take offense, no matter what happens.Robert Benchley
                                US actor, author, & humorist (1889 - 1945)

Comment

Working...
                                X