Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: '09 Quarterfinals-Oral Roberts

Originally posted by NorCalJack View Post
    After my 3rd purchase of the game it finally worked. I can see the game, but the audio is worthless. Watching the last play of the half was worth the $4.95, but I had to pay for it three times.

Go Jacks!!!
    Should be able to call your credit card and have them cancel the charges if Summit won't.

Comment

jacks letting up a little , not too much now ladies!

Comment

Did they show the drum line at halftime? Mostly SDSU alums on it and they play for all Storm home games.

Comment

In other Top 25 action, #15 Xavier gets upset by Dayton in the Atlantic 10 quarterfinals in a 63-60 overtime game. This should help SDSU's seeding and knock Xavier closer to the bubble than they want to be . . .

Comment

Jacls havent scored in a few minutes and ORU on a little run. I know I know we're up by twenty plus. but lets put them away hard.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks99 View Post
              Did they show the drum line at halftime? Mostly SDSU alums on it and they play for all Storm home games.
              Yes.
              "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Jill 5-5 for three pointers....WOW

Comment

Decided to turn off the radio and listen to Charlie Brown's teacher do the play by play.

I don't like hearing what's going to happen.

Comment

#4 Maryland's push for a #1 seed continues as they lead #11 North Carolina 44-38 at the half in the SEC semifinals.

Hopefully, Maryland can win their conference tournament and nudge our RPI up a little . . .

Comment

Boever really getting points , good to see since she's been kind of quiet the last few season games....60-29....now 60-31

Comment

62-31 Jacks at the under 12 TO
                        "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Have to imagine that every game the women play, they will almost pack the house. Summit league staff secretly cheering for the Jacks.

Comment

Camargo gets her 4th foul on a charge.

Comment

68-33

Comment

Give credit to AJ for the way he finishes games. Get a big lead and don't let up. No "prevent defense" for him.

Comment

Working...
                                X