Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: '09 Quarterfinals-Oral Roberts

Originally posted by ringthebells View Post
    The Sioux Falls sports authority needs to keep the Oral Roberts cheerleaders off the floor. Which ever team's cheerleaders that are on center stage get put up on the big screens above the score board. Good Lord! They are a serious recruiting tool. They looked a lot better than the ladies they were cheering for.
    One of them had a hilarious "cheer-face" where she made all these ridiculous, stereotypical cheerleader expressions. At fist I thought it was a joke, but I think she was serious.

ORU's cheerleaders were very good.
    Holy nutmeg!

Comment

http://www.thesummitleague.org/ViewA...ATCLID=3686975

From the Summit League's release of the Oakland-UMKC game:

-The women's quarterfinal session (Games 1 & 2) attendance of 5,040 was the hightest total for a women's-only session in Summit League history. It also marked the largest crowd for any session since the 2006 men's championship game.

Comment

This picture of The Best v. ORU may appear to be unremarkable. A picture cannot show what is in the minds of SDSU's opponents. In this case, at this moment in the game, it's likely the Golden Eagles are thinking "What the heck have we gotten into and how can we deal with it?" The Jackrabbits are thinking "We're not letting you near that basket!"

Comment

Originally posted by JimmyJack View Post
          One of them had a hilarious "cheer-face" where she made all these ridiculous, stereotypical cheerleader expressions. At fist I thought it was a joke, but I think she was serious.

ORU's cheerleaders were very good.
          The best of it all is that we won't see any of them on Monday. Go State.

Comment

Well,, cooler heads have prevailed (read hangover) and the road trip to Sioux Falls has been called off. Nine hundred miles with a pounding head and upset stomach with a four year old asking "Are we there yet," every five miles just did not sound appealing. So you all have to put up with me for the next three days. However, should the Jacks play anywhere within driving distance in the NCAA's, I will be there.

Comment

Since when is 900 miles NOT within driving distance?

I was so happy to read that you were going, but now I'm glad you are staying. That gives ME one more person to keep me updated on the next two games!! Is that selfish?

GO JACKS!

Comment

Originally posted by ColoradoJack View Post
                Since when is 900 miles NOT within driving distance?

I was so happy to read that you were going, but now I'm glad you are staying. That gives ME one more person to keep me updated on the next two games!! Is that selfish?

GO JACKS!
                Nah that aint selfish, I would rather be here with you guys anyway!

Comment

Post Game interview quotes:

http://www.thesummitleague.org/pdf4/...DB_OEM_ID=3900

I really like the ORU coach's comments (paraphrasing): Last Mon., we lost to SDSU in Tulsa. Here to open the tourney WE GOT BEAT.

Comment

Just for info the audio on JumpTV sucks even worse today, sent another email but its probably for naught. IU beating FW in the first half but it is close.

Comment

I couldn't help but notice everytime someone said "definitely" they wrote "defiantly." I know a small thing but it's not like the SDSU fan forum, these guys do this as a profession. At least three times it was missed.

Comment

Originally posted by boxerboy View Post
                        I couldn't help but notice everytime someone said "definitely" they wrote "defiantly." I know a small thing but it's not like the SDSU fan forum, these guys do this as a profession. At least three times it was missed.
                        I was talking about the Summit League synopsis that Rabid Rabbit put up.

Comment

I think Sioux Falls needs a bigger facility...." If you build it , they will come"....should hold true.

Comment

Originally posted by boxerboy View Post
                            and hostel instead of hostile.
                            Finding is never about seeking. It is about opening yourself to what is already there. - Henry Meloux

Comment

Originally posted by West-River_Jack View Post
                              and hostel instead of hostile.
                              Yes spell check doesn't catch wrong words, and that is exactly what happened,

Comment

the article put the word shot for the word "shoot", you know ,his shot, they shoot, I'm sure AJ doesn't talk that way , so it must be the writer.The usage of the word is incorrect.

Because of some other things, our ability to score and shot, it gets
                                overlooked. I was proud of the way we played on that side and it really set the tone.”(they must be writing this stuff in a hurry & not proof reading it.)
                                Last edited by jackdaniel; 03-09-2009, 12:54 AM. Reason: spelling

Comment

Working...
                                X