'09 Quarterfinals-Oral Roberts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• '09 Quarterfinals-Oral Roberts

Anyone else going me and following the action on the internet?

I can't wait until tomorrow! Who's with me?

Re: '09 Quarterfinals-Oral Roberts

I will be here on the internet with you Montana and I like those at the games will have beer too. The wife said I could go to SuFu but nine hundred plus miles one way is kinda far. Plus all those Oakland fans driving back wednesday would probably try and run me off I- 80 as they see my SDSU hitch cover, license plate frame.

Comment

Originally posted by SturgisJeff View Post
      Plus all those Oakland fans driving back wednesday would probably try and run me off I- 80 as they see my SDSU hitch cover, license plate frame.
      You should be safe. Aren't the Grizzlies ladies starting their drive tomorrow night or are they going to stick around to watch their men's team Sunday and then take off?

Well I was DT Sioux Falls today in my Jacks windbreaker and saw a group of tall ladies toward the other end of the block. As I got closer I realized was windbreakers they were wearing and I figured "cool Summit league tournament ladies". Then I got closer and saw ORU on the windbreakers and was a little concerned on whether I was gonig to get my @$$ kicked by a bunch of ladies 3 inches taller than me!

Comment

I put a quote AC had on the men's site that I really liked. The one I saw out of the Argus today on the women's side that stood out I did not like.

Ketty quoting after discussing watching ORU cut down the nets last year after the Jacks humbled them at Frost by 21 and then were not eligible for the conference tourney: "We've waited, and we're definately anxious."

Anxious? ANXIOUS? Not a good word. They better not be anxious playing the defending tournament champs. They better be hungry. Anxious has disaster written all over it. Get hungry, get focused and get a win.

Anxious would be the first game of the NCAA tournament.

Comment

I think she meant they are anxious to kick some butt.

Comment

I'm here - anxiously waiting for the game to start. Would give anything to be in SooFoo but husband has guards and I am not taking 2 (crazy) kids to the games myself. So, here I sit. At least we have tickets for Tuesday night. I also have to get Taylor Swift concert tickets for the 11-year-old at 11 this morning and Twins tickets for me at noon. Could someone tell my husband I should have been allowed to buy season tickets this year? Yes, I know we live 8 hours away. So? Did you hear that LJ?

Comment

Originally posted by MontanaRabbit View Post
              Anyone else going me and following the action on the internet?

I can't wait until tomorrow! Who's with me?

I just forked over the $19.95 for the Summit TV tournament package.

GBGBGJ
              An ardent supporter of the hometown team should go to a game prepared to take offense, no matter what happens.Robert Benchley
              US actor, author, & humorist (1889 - 1945)

Comment

Originally posted by Walrus View Post

GBGBGJ
                I, as well, am about to buy the tournament package.

Suuuuweet!
                "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

I just hope JumpTV has their digestive byproducts in order and has things together so we don't miss a second of Jackrabbit butt whooping on the Golden Eagles.

Comment

I just hope JumpTV has their digestive byproducts in order and has things together so we don't miss a second of Jackrabbit butt whooping on the Golden Eagles.

I agree, or things might get broken around here.

Comment

Originally posted by Walrus View Post

GBGBGJ
                      I was debating whether to do this or just listen to the audio on GoJacks. I took the plunge and paid the $20, it better be worth it.

Comment

Originally posted by Pierre_Jacks_Fan View Post
                        I agree, or things might get broken around here.
                        I would hope, for the tournament, they got their ducks in a row.

I'll be screaming for my 20 bucks back if they didn't thats for sure.
                        "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Will be doing updates on scores for those that can't watch or listen.

As long as Jump is working that is.

Comment

Will be doing updates on scores for those that can't watch or listen.

As long as Jump is working that is.
                            Sounds like a big crowd already. Ride the fans ladies.....LET'S DO THIS!

Comment

Don't forget Terry's blog guys!

http://www.argusleader.com/article/2...33/1002/sports

Comment

Working...
                              X