Re: New York Times Story

Originally posted by BTownJack View Post
      And you're in law school....huh?
      Hey now.
      "All I know is what I read on the message boards."
      "Oh, well, there's your problem, then."

Comment

The Omaha World Herald picked up the NY Times piece in yesterday's Sunday edition. It ran with two large photos. Wonder how many other papers across the country have picked up the article?
        @JacksFanInNeb

I've always believed that if someone wants to run a country, he should know how to run a tractor first.
        --Steve Hartman, CBS Sunday

Comment

Newspapers should pick up the Argus story on Jenn.

THat would be a better story.

Comment

Originally posted by 22jack View Post
            Newspapers should pick up the Argus story on Jenn.

THat would be a better story.
            There will be more stories about Jenn in papers with a much larger circulation than the Argus. Trust me on that one.
            We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Originally posted by jackmd View Post
              There will be more stories about Jenn in papers with a much larger circulation than the Argus. Trust me on that one.
              Really? Even if she goes on to become a teacher raising Coyote linebackers and Jackrabbit forwards (or, possibly, Coyote forwards and Jackrabbit linemen)?

Or are you speaking only of the tournament?

Comment

Originally posted by zooropa View Post
                Really? Even if she goes on to become a teacher raising Coyote linebackers and Jackrabbit forwards (or, possibly, Coyote forwards and Jackrabbit linemen)?

Or are you speaking only of the tournament?
                I can't say a whole lot more. Jenn and her family lived 2 houses north of us when her mother was living. I played baseball with her dad. My mom and her mom were friends. Her life is one that others want to celebrate. Jenn is just doing the best she can and doing one heck of a job at that. Her story is an inspiring one and people outside of our little state have taken notice. She is a great representative of SDSU and South Dakota.
                We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

Comment

I agree, especially since USA Today and the Argus are both owned by Gannett. The StarTribune could very well have something in the works. . .

Comment

I can't say a whole lot more.
                    Ahhhh inside information......

Comment

I can't say a whole lot more. Jenn and her family lived 2 houses north of us when her mother was living. I played baseball with her dad. My mom and her mom were friends. Her life is one that others want to celebrate. Jenn is just doing the best she can and doing one heck of a job at that. Her story is an inspiring one and people outside of our little state have taken notice. She is a great representative of SDSU and South Dakota.

Spoken from personal experience, and well said. Rep Points.

Comment

Not to difficult to figure this out. Everytime Jenn moved on Monday evening, the reporter/cameraman moved also. He was with the USA Today.

Comment

Great for Jenn! Great for Willow Lake! Great for SDSU! Great for South Dakota.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bunnies View Post
                            Not to difficult to figure this out. Everytime Jenn moved on Monday evening, the reporter/cameraman moved also. He was with the USA Today.
                            Very observant 1. Jenn certainly has accomplished some great things. Her family, the teachers and coaches in Willow Lake at SDSU, and others who are important in her life get the credit from Jenn and I think its well deserved. I wish her the best and hope that other people not familiar with SDSU, South Dakota, our communities, etc... recognize that Jenn is just one example of the many great people around here. We certainly have the best resource available as it pertains to these tough times, hard working and honest men and women.

Comment

Working...
                            X