UNI Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UNI Game Thread

Jacks take their top 25 ratings into Cedar Falls to tangle with the 280 RPI Panthers. Not a good stzart for the Panthers.

I foresee a less than 20 score at the half for UNI, and a 25 point loss for UNI at the end. Will the Jacks jack more than 12 3's? Look for a bench player to be lead scorer for the Jacks, or maybe Muck breaks out.

Re: UNI Game Thread

It'll be interesting to see how we get started today. Will we be quicker out of the gate? By the way, anybody know when Macie will start getting minutes again?
    Holy nutmeg!

Comment

Originally posted by JimmyJack View Post
      It'll be interesting to see how we get started today. Will we be quicker out of the gate? By the way, anybody know when Macie will start getting minutes again?
      http://www.gojacks.com/ViewArticle.d...ATCLID=3637827

game notes for the uni game.

Sophomore point guard Macie Michelson has missed the last 10 games since she suffered a hand injury suffered before the Oregon game. Michelson, who is set to return in early January.

Comment

statisticly(sp) , we should beat the panthers by 20 pts. or more, but this might be a good indicator of wether or not a team having a down year will elevate thier play when they get a chance to play a ranked team, i don't think they can, but we'll see.

Comment

These are the kind of games that help shape teams beyond Ws and Ls. On the road, coming off break, last game before conference - a dominant, no-mercy win would say a lot about this team and how far it wants to go in the New Year.

Comment

Originally posted by jacks nl View Post
            http://www.gojacks.com/ViewArticle.d...ATCLID=3637827

game notes for the uni game.

Sophomore point guard Macie Michelson has missed the last 10 games since she suffered a hand injury suffered before the Oregon game. Michelson, who is set to return in early January.
            So, when Macie returns will Rotert come off the bench? I assume Macie will go back to running the point which means someone's gotta come out of the starting lineup. Would be awesome to have two scorers like Rotert and Young coming off the bench, but I think the way Kristen has played she is gonna be tough to pull out of the starting lineup.

Comment

Originally posted by MontanaRabbit View Post
              So, when Macie returns will Rotert come off the bench? I assume Macie will go back to running the point which means someone's gotta come out of the starting lineup. Would be awesome to have two scorers like Rotert and Young coming off the bench, but I think the way Kristen has played she is gonna be tough to pull out of the starting lineup.
              I'm guessing Rotert will come off the bench like she did when Macie was healthy

Comment

I'm guessing Muck will go to the bench. I know she works hard and is great defensively but Kristin is a much better 2. Maybe it will depend on the matchup. If the other team has a great SG then we start Muck. IDK, I'm sure that whatever happens the team will keep winning.
                Jackrabbits: Long ears, strong hind legs, gritty, relentless, fearless.

Comment

http://www.argusleader.com/apps/pbcs...rgusleader.com

terry's blog states Macie will play tonight!!

Comment

In his blog tonight, TV says Macie will be back tonight but may not play a lot of minutes.

Edit: Jacks nl you beat me to it.

Comment

any one else not getting gojacks yet?

Comment

Originally posted by SturgisJeff View Post
                        I'm not . . .
                        "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by SturgisJeff View Post
                          Me neither.

Comment

Nope........Not Yet

Comment

Hope somebody paid the bill to Jump so we get the audio tonight.

Comment

Working...
                              X