• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: UNI Game Thread

33-23 Jacks. 4:24 first half.

Comment

Jacks need to step it up on the defensive end and get some stops.

Comment

Originally posted by Pierre_Jacks_Fan View Post
        We're getting hosed on the ticker on ESPN. No showing only #9 California Game at 10:00.
        Its on there now on ESPN2

Comment

Does not sound like a huge crowd there tonight... you would think the only Top 25 team to come to town this year would be a draw. CRR

Comment

Originally posted by jacksbacker View Post
            Does not sound like a huge crowd there tonight... you would think the only Top 25 team to come to town this year would be a draw. CRR

Don't think UNI women draw very well at all. We complain about our crowds but the lady Jacks will tell you our crowd is huge in comparison to others around the country.

GBGBGJ

Comment

love those 35-second clock violations emphasized by a blocked shot at the buzzer

Comment

Jacks starting to wear UNI down late in first half. Sounding like a familiar theme for our deep Jackrabbit lineup. 41 - 29 Jacks 2 mn left

Work picks up foul #2

I think Tyler mentioned that Megan Vogel is at the game tonight

GBGBGJ

Comment

Originally posted by rabidrabbit View Post
                  Jacks take their top 25 ratings into Cedar Falls to tangle with the 280 RPI Panthers. Not a good stzart for the Panthers.

I foresee a less than 20 score at the half for UNI, and a 25 point loss for UNI at the end. Will the Jacks jack more than 12 3's? Look for a bench player to be lead scorer for the Jacks, or maybe Muck breaks out.

Sorry bad prediction

Comment

Originally posted by Chains View Post
                    Don't think UNI women draw very well at all. We complain about our crowds but the lady Jacks will tell you our crowd is huge in comparison to others around the country.

GBGBGJ
                    They average 871 and that with a crowd on 2320 when they hosted Iowa state. low crowd of 412 Vs. Western Illinois

Comment

Sounds like we are literally running them over. How many offensive fouls have they called on us? My experience tells me we are quicker and more aggressive and its very likely that the officials are making bad calls. However, I am a biased observer.

Decent 1st half, we'll extend this lead early in the 2nd and win by 20.
                      We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

will attendance crack 1,000 tonight??? This IS a Top 25 team, and a regional rival as well. Not like the two universities are strangers. School's out, granted, but....

Comment

Originally posted by jacks nl View Post
                          They average 871 and that with a crowd on 2320 when they hosted Iowa state. low crowd of 412 Vs. Western Illinois
                          Terry V. says "There are at least 100 SDSU fans here and maybe 1,500 or so total."

Comment

Ketty struggling a little as of late. We need her strong play, rebounding and defense. Hopefully she can step it up a little bit in conference play.

GBGBGJ
                            Was thinking the same thing. Her free throw percentage is a sign that she has not found her stroke to the degree she would probably like.

Comment

Always an interesting interview at half time with Terry V. He brings a different perspective to the game. I hate to say it but I can't imagine him being around much longer either. He really does a nice job covering Jackrabbit athletics. Not saying he is going anywhere but when your good other people want you.

Jacks lead by 10 at the half. I read on the UNI web site that they have been a second half team this year. We will see. The Jacks have been a pretty good second half team themselves.

GBGBGJ

Comment

Always an interesting interview at half time with Terry V. He brings a different perspective to the game. I hate to say it but I can't imagine him being around much longer either. He really does a nice job covering Jackrabbit athletics. Not saying he is going anywhere but when your good other people want you.

Jacks lead by 10 at the half. I read on the UNI web site that they have been a second half team this year. We will see. The Jacks have been a pretty good second half team themselves.

GBGBGJ
                                Maybe so but lots of newspapers have been letting reporting staff go in the past year or two . . . but I agree he's unusually good . . .
                                "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Working...
                                X