Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Gonzaga Game Thread

Originally posted by 1stRowFANatic View Post
    At this point, I think the only thing that keeps the team out of the NCAA's is injuries. I think we can even get in if we don't win the conference tourney. The only thing that changes that is if we sustain injuries that lead to a couple of losses in a row.
    knocking on wood that doesnt happen.

Comment

Call me a bad person, I watched a movie with wifey and didn't check this until now. Freekin awesome. This team is going to make more and more heads turn around the country by the end of the year. Did I see TV's comment right, no Summit league team has been ranked in 15 years? Well time to break that streak.

Comment

they're going to be a 10 seed and the scariest 10 seed of all time

Comment

Originally posted by sfjacksfan99 View Post
          Call me a bad person, I watched a movie with wifey and didn't check this until now. Freekin awesome. This team is going to make more and more heads turn around the country by the end of the year. Did I see TV's comment right, no Summit league team has been ranked in 15 years? Well time to break that streak.
          60 lashes with a wet noodle for watching movies with the wifey while the rest of us are near cardiac arrest listening to the game and what a game you missed.

Comment

Originally posted by boxerboy View Post
            Hey BHM how'd those Cossacks end up?
            Cossacks 60 Tigers 44
            Ben Miller's 17 points in the second half sparks them.

Comment

Originally posted by minnesotarabbit View Post
              they're going to be a 10 seed and the scariest 10 seed of all time
              Nobody's going to want to play a team that plays lockdown defense and shoots the 3 like the Rabbits can.

Nobody.
              Last edited by filbert; 12-12-2008, 10:35 PM. Reason: quoted wrong article . . . getting a bit excited
              "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by jackmd View Post
                These women are unbelievable!! We have a special thing going here and anyone who wants to call themselves a Jackrabbit fan better get their butt to Frost to see them play.
                I would love to, but . . . . . .
                I can only read, and I am sittign on the edge of my seat! I am IMing my wife and she knows the final score; thankfully keeping it to herself so I can enjoy the thread's play by play.
                thanks guys

Comment

Caught the last 10 minutes of the game on the radio and just finished reading the 30 pages of posts. Thanks to everybody for posting.

What a game! What a team!

Comment

The story on Gonzaga's official website:

http://gozags.cstv.com/sports/w-bask...121308aaa.html

The GoJacks report:
                    http://www.gojacks.com/ViewArticle.d...ATCLID=3632876

Comment

WOW, I just read all 30 pages of this thread and was on the edge of my seat. Thanks to everyone for posting scores. Great win. And look forward to seeing the Polls come out on Monday and Tuesday.

Go State!!!
                      Go Jacks!!!
                      (\__/)
                      (='.'=)
                      (")_(") Feed the Rabbit!!

Comment

Thanks for the posts! Listened through halftime and felt confident on the win. Went to bed at a decent time. Now in for a long day of butchering deer.

It's going to take awhile for this Top 25 thing to sink in.

Comment

I hope the Jacks have next years schedule pretty much rapped up cause the way it's looking I don't think any one is going to want to play them and have a quaranteed loss on the record. This team is only going to get stronger and stronger. The best Big Ten team not in the Big Ten. Come Monday and Tuesday a lot of girls heads in the midwest are going to be turning from Drake, Minn, Wisc, Iowa, Iowa St, Neb, Creighton, and the Kansas schools to little old Brookings, SD and SDSU and saying "I want to go there".

Comment

Man this makes me happy! just to read how awesome of a game this was! I can't wait till monday/tuesday to see the new rankings!
                            Jackrabbits: Long ears, strong hind legs, gritty, relentless, fearless.

Comment

Terry V's excellent article in the Argus is linked HERE.

In the article, accurate statement by Gonzaga's coach:
                              "What they do is, they make them when they count," said Gonzaga coach Kelly Graves, whose team came in with a 74-10 record at home over the past five-plus seasons. "That game could have turned late on a play or two and they made the plays, and we didn't. That's the mark of a really good team and a well-coached team and a team that just knows how to play. They took it to us tonight."

Comment

Originally posted by NorCalJack View Post
                                WOW, I just read all 30 pages of this thread and was on the edge of my seat. Thanks to everyone for posting scores. Great win. And look forward to seeing the Polls come out on Monday and Tuesday.

Go State!!!
                                Go Jacks!!!
                                Absolutely. I would read the FB pages before I looked at the final score in the fall when I was hunting every weekend. Makes it much more fun to read the progress of the game rather than just looking at a final score.

Comment

Working...
                                X