2009 Recruits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 2009 Recruits

Even though SDSU has a double header on Saturday, I'm sure there are some HS parents possibly going to check out the 2 girls from Pierre play against Brookings here. I'll be at the SDSU game but it would have been nice to see them play too.
    Over? Did you say "over"? Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!--Bluto--

Comment

Originally posted by JamesJacks View Post
      bigticket were you at the game too? Leah played the entire game and boy does she play hard. She really gets after it defensively.
      I read the live updates that the Star Tribune prep writer was doing on his blog.

Comment

Originally posted by bub94 View Post
        Even though SDSU has a double header on Saturday, I'm sure there are some HS parents possibly going to check out the 2 girls from Pierre play against Brookings here. I'll be at the SDSU game but it would have been nice to see them play too.
        The Bobcat girls play Pierre Friday night so you could catch both nights of action...

Comment

Originally posted by Rabbitlivinginverm View Post
          The Bobcat girls play Pierre Friday night so you could catch both nights of action...
          DOH, I think they have the sign outside the high school wrong then. I'll have to drive by again. Thanks for the correction.
          Over? Did you say "over"? Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!--Bluto--

Comment

Originally posted by bub94 View Post
            DOH, I think they have the sign outside the high school wrong then. I'll have to drive by again. Thanks for the correction.
            The Bobcat girls play at Aberdeen Central Saturday. The sign may have both games and dates scrolling through...

Comment

Originally posted by JACKGUYII View Post
              Does anyone else think next weeks signing day will bring one of the best recruiting classes to SDSU ever? Expected to sign.

1) Leah Dietel-6'1 Forward Jordan MN
              2) Ashley Eide-5'9 Guard Sioux Falls Washington
              3) Tara Heiser-5'9 Guard Watertown
              4) Katie Lingle-6'3 Center Pierre
              5) Steph Paulch-5'9 Guard Pierre

Lot's of Guards!
              I went to the Brookings-Pierre game tonite...all I can say is WOW...Katie Lingle and Steph Paluch are going to be INCREDIBLE additions to the Jacks....

Comment

Originally posted by packer_tattoo View Post
                I went to the Brookings-Pierre game tonite...all I can say is WOW...Katie Lingle and Steph Paluch are going to be INCREDIBLE additions to the Jacks....
                Lingle will need to get up and down the floor better but her size, well, that's just not teachable. Paluch has a nice mid-range jumper. Would have liked to see her handle the ball more.

Comment

Originally posted by packer_tattoo View Post
                  Couldn't agree more.
                  Go Big, Go Blue, Go Jacks!!!

Comment

Ashley Eide drops in 24 http://www.argusleader.com/article/2...DATES/90109042

Comment

Leah Dietel scored her 2,000 point. Found the article on their local website.

http://southwest-scoreboard.com/high...milestone-1831

Comment

Just got home from the Pierre-Yankton GBB. Not much to write home about. 37-35 Pierre. Lingle looked like she was not feeling good or something. Sat quite a few minutes and never really a force after the first quarter. Paluch came alive in the second quarter, but not much from either tonight. Pierre looked a little flat tonight and were darn lucky to get out with a win.

Comment

Speaking of Yankton, What grade is Chloe Cornerman and is she as good as Ketty is?

Comment

Chloe is a freshman. She is a good player, but it is a little too early to tell.

Comment

Chloe is a freshman and is a completely different player than Ketty. She is only 5'7" and plays guard. She's pretty smooth and will certainly continue to develope. She appears to have a good head on her shoulders and is starting as a frosh for the Gazelles so that says something about what the coaches think.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack4Life View Post
                                Just got home from the Pierre-Yankton GBB. Not much to write home about. 37-35 Pierre. Lingle looked like she was not feeling good or something. Sat quite a few minutes and never really a force after the first quarter. Paluch came alive in the second quarter, but not much from either tonight. Pierre looked a little flat tonight and were darn lucky to get out with a win.
                                I think the 4 games in a row on the road kind of wore them down. Lingle did take control early and set the tone, sometimes she gets lost out there thought. Not sure why Paluch couldn't get going in the second half.

Chloe could become quite a player if she makes the commitment. Best part, she is all but a lock to be a Jackrabbit if she fits the profile.
                                We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Working...
                                X