Arkansas State

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arkansas State

Fill the house Friday night and cheer the women on as they host the Indians, who defeated the Jacks last year 67-52. Adrianne Davis and Rudy Sims, who scored 51 of their 67 points last year, have graduated. They had 6 women score in double figures in their 1st exhibition game.

Re: Arkansas State

We, the Lady Indians also had three more in double figures in there last exhibition game. So far seven different players in double figures. We had one of our projected players that hasn't played at all and another one that missed the last game due to Mono. I don't know how effective either will be at this point.

This will be a different looking team this season. We have Five Freshman, Four Sophomore, Four Juniors. A career ending second knee surgery took care of our only Senior.

It should be a good game.

Comment

Welcome to the board BigD. Hopefully we can get a little "revenge" this year for the smacking you put on us last year...that hasn't happened very much in the past several years.

Are you going to make it up for the game?
      "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

I dont know if this has been discussed yet or not, but i was wondering if Warkenthien was going to play? I know she didn't play in the last exhibition game.

Comment

Originally posted by Toe Jam View Post
          I dont know if this has been discussed yet or not, but i was wondering if Warkenthien was going to play? I know she didn't play in the last exhibition game.
          Still in a walking cast. Might still be a couple more weeks. Stress fractures are so unpredictable because you can get over them in 2-3 wks or they can bother you for the year. Hopefully hers is quick. She may be back next week though too.

Comment

It's possible that I'll have a ticket or maybe 2 available for this game, free of course Section CC....anyone interested?
            "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Here is a preview article to tonights game.

http://www.argusleader.com/apps/pbcs...43/1002/SPORTS

Comment

And from the Jonesboro Sun

http://www.jonesborosun.com/story.php?ID=30152

Brian Boyer didn’t select an easy opener for his ninth season as Arkansas State’s head women’s basketball coach.
                ASU tips off the 2007-08 season tonight at South Dakota State in a matchup of teams that played in last year’s Women’s NIT. Tipoff is scheduled for 8 p.m.

(read more)
                Finding is never about seeking. It is about opening yourself to what is already there. - Henry Meloux

Comment

Can anyone post an update about how the game's going?
                  This space for lease.

Comment

Halftime: SDSU 41, ASU 33.

Comment

Jacks up 47 - 36 over Indians with about 10 min?? left in game.

Comment

Thanks, Hobo.
                        This space for lease.

Comment

So is the audio not working on gojacks.com, or is it just me?
                          @JacksFanInNeb

I've always believed that if someone wants to run a country, he should know how to run a tractor first.
                          --Steve Hartman, CBS Sunday

Comment

And thank you, Rabid.
                            This space for lease.

Comment

Originally posted by jacksfaninne View Post
                              So is the audio not working on gojacks.com, or is it just me?
                              I'm using that to report score from Tallahassee, FL.

Comment

Working...
                              X