Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LetsGoRabbits View Post

exactly
    if they are doing it for appearance. that would indicate that they think the way they appear is good i guess. maybe they dont have any mirrors in vermillion? but they do have mirrors for the away games. I mean if i look at that photo on gojacks and #12 is my kid, I am asking her if she really wants people taking photos of her looking like that.

and for 3 coaching staffs (at least) now and how many administrators they watch this and they cannot get some shorts ordered so this does not continue? the whole institution is overflowing with geniuses!

i am not a giant fan of the UA uniforms in general, but wildly thankful our girls rarely if ever employ that

okey doke, thanks fellas! anyone got a good idea for something to talk about next?
    I'd be curious to know if AJ told them - "We will not be doing that here at SDSU." And.....why do they only tuck one leg of the shorts instead of both? I don't get it.

Comment

Originally posted by Route 12 Jack View Post

I'd be curious to know if AJ told them - "We will not be doing that here at SDSU." And.....why do they only tuck one leg of the shorts instead of both? I don't get it.
      Jacks just have better style, right?

Comment

Originally posted by jakejc795 View Post

There's no doubt we have more style!

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post

I call it the full diaper look.
          Ha! I have always thought the same. Chloe Lamb’s were the worst and for some dumb reason she started a USD trend.

Comment

Originally posted by Southeast View Post

Ha! I have always thought the same. Chloe Lamb’s were the worst and for some dumb reason she started a USD trend.
            Sjerven was the one that made me think of it.

Comment

Originally posted by ringthebells View Post
              On a side note, I also don't like the words hot dish, meatloaf and kiddos. All three of those things are awesome, I just can't stand the words themselves. My list of pet peeves is long. I spend most of my days annoyed at things that shouldn't be annoying.
              I knew a guy whose favorite saying was "don't let your meat loaf' whenever he departed. It got old after the first 3 or 4 times.

Comment

Originally posted by Route 12 Jack View Post

i believe there is an excellent chance AJ says NO CHANCE. we are agreed

Comment

I think they were doing it well before Lamb and Sjerven. i mean i am always willing to realize that my memory will play a few tricks on me but am all but positive I remember it back in the Sekamp, Stewart, etc... days

Comment

Originally posted by jakejc795 View Post

Not if the athletic jersey keeps repping the STATE branding. My god why do they keep going with that one. The only time I would use it is against the Yotes when there is significance in the State/U rivalry. Outside of that SDSU is way better and concise and a slick way of getting it across.

Comment

• Originally posted by discoDancinRabbit View Post

Not if the athletic jersey keeps repping the STATE branding. My god why do they keep going with that one. The only time I would use it is against the Yotes when there is significance in the State/U rivalry. Outside of that SDSU is way better and concise and a slick way of getting it across.
                      Whoa nelly; the state of the thread has reached the point that "State" is worse than a full diaper?
                      Last edited by jakejc795; 02-08-2024, 07:15 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by jakejc795 View Post

Whoa nelly; the state of the thread has reached the point that "State" is worse than a full diaper?
                        Half diaper and SDSU would possibly be tolerable. Would have to see it in action though. I'm sure there are people around here that could pull some strings.

Comment

• Originally posted by discoDancinRabbit View Post

Half diaper and SDSU would possibly be tolerable. Would have to see it in action though. I'm sure there are people around here that could pull some strings.
                          I can definitely appreciate the "diaper half full" optimism, but I'm not sure pulling strings on a diaper, whether half or completely full, "passes the smell test"

Comment

• Originally posted by jakejc795 View Post

I can definitely appreciate the "diaper half full" optimism, but I'm not sure pulling strings on a diaper, whether half or completely full, "passes the smell test"
                            i can honestly say, i am one who is never much concerned with thread drift / tangential conversation, but this conversation has taken a side road that has basically led us to the outhouse. i

i believe my initial post began with something about bringing up a basically meaningless topic since there was zero conversation going on here anyway. well i think this conversation has really highlighted the dangers of Jacks related silence on this board.

Comment

• Originally posted by LetsGoRabbits View Post

i can honestly say, i am one who is never much concerned with thread drift / tangential conversation, but this conversation has taken a side road that has basically led us to the outhouse. i

i believe my initial post began with something about bringing up a basically meaningless topic since there was zero conversation going on here anyway. well i think this conversation has really highlighted the dangers of Jacks related silence on this board.
                              I think progress has been made. The USD wbb does a weird thing with their shorts, dribble-drive is a redundant expression, and SDSU is in the process of removing STATE from their system except against the U.

Comment

Working...
                              X