No announcement yet.

GDT: SDSU vs NDSU 7pm Scheels Center SLN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was looking at the NDSU roster to see if they had a Freshman who would challenge for Freshman of the Year in league. none of their Freshman did anything significant against us. krzewinski did start and lead them in assists with 3. i did not look at the season stats

anyway the question that came up- if you look at their roster they have 13 players in the team photo, but they only list ten players on the roster. anyone know what the story is? in season left the team?? the three players in the photo who are not listed on the roster all appear to have very good size

Comment

Originally posted by LetsGoRabbits View Post
      I was looking at the NDSU roster to see if they had a Freshman who would challenge for Freshman of the Year in league. none of their Freshman did anything significant against us. krzewinski did start and lead them in assists with 3. i did not look at the season stats

anyway the question that came up- if you look at their roster they have 13 players in the team photo, but they only list ten players on the roster. anyone know what the story is? in season left the team?? the three players in the photo who are not listed on the roster all appear to have very good size
      Very limited discussion on a Midco/WDAY broadcast around Christmas that three quit the program. The FORUM blog referenced an article which was behind a paywall, so didn't chase it down.

NDSU WBB statistics show three players not listed on current roster: Yoman, Bedzirl, & Massaquoi. Website WBBBLOG.com shows Massaquoi as "Out." None had significant playing time thru December.

Comment

It was mentioned during SDSU/NDSU women’s game that 3 had left the team…..but that’s about all that was said.

Comment

thank you for the answers GL and route 12!!

Comment

Working...
          X