No announcement yet.

GDT: yotes vs Jackrabbits 6pm Frost Arena Midco/SLN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WOW Tori hitting free throw jumpers and posting up, plus she knocked down a three. looking like her freshman year as a scorer

Comment

What happened to Klosterbuer? She has been out all but the first couple of games but she still can’t even put any weight on her foot?

Comment

boy i gotta give coyotes credit they have kept up their intensity going after the boards for the entire game!! i thought that might be part of coming out with a lot of energy and trying to land a big punch early then they would get a bit frustrated and the effort and focus to go after every board would fade

it has not! they have fought for every rebound all game. excellent job by the jacks NOT to get lazy with a double digit lead

Comment

i should not have said anything about Tori having a good scoring night. it might be little known but the fan board jinx is apparently catching up to the tv / radio announcer jinx

Comment

Larkins has to be playing a little gingerly you'd think playing with 4 fouls. I wonder how much more they need out of her this game, and if the others can take up the slack, if there is any. I expect a big push to tie it up by USD this last 5 min

Comment

Maddie M as pointed out had an off scoring game. i think it shows good maturity she did not force her offense. she took only 4 shots

still led the team in boards (tied with Mesa) with 8 also had 3 assists and a steal

Mesa played the least minutes of anyone who played (18) but still led the team in boards, was one of 3 double digit scorers, and also tied for the team lead with 2 steals. i am so happy for her and impressed!! she has patiently put in her time behind Paiton and Myah and Kallie and now she shows that she was keeping herself prepared to make a contribution when the opportunity arrived

Comment

I didnt get a chance to see either game because I was at work, but upon checking ESPN did both games end with the identical score?

Comment

Originally posted by NebraskaJack View Post
                  I didnt get a chance to see either game because I was at work, but upon checking ESPN did both games end with the identical score?
                  Yes, both were 73-55 Jacks wins

Comment

Working...
                  X