No announcement yet.

GDT: yotes vs Jackrabbits 6pm Frost Arena Midco/SLN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mathiowetz still playing tight. Needs to get her offense going in the second half.

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
      Jacks getting killed on the offensive boards. Hopefully USD won't shoot this hot all night.
      sounds like that was one of AJ main message at the quarter break. Jacks showing they know how to take the other teams best shot and come back strong

Comment

[QUOTE=LetsGoRabbits;n538890

I love the extended minutes with Brooklyn and Mesa together!! Mesa has really taken advantage of the opportunity she has had this year. showing why we were so excited about her when she committed. superior athlete and plays hard every second[/QUOTE]

I love her effort and play both, she's just what we need with Brooklyn to give them double trouble down in the post, and Tori too, we have to counter some of the height Summit teams get in the post, like we have done in the past with opposing greats in the post. Mesa and Brooklyn are rebounding and shot blocking beasts too, which surely helps the cause a lot.

Comment

Did a lot of damage in the 2nd quarter with Paige on the bench. Good to see us play well without her….which we didn’t do well earlier in the year.

Comment

Larkins has played all 20 minutes. Keep the pressure on and wear her down.

Comment

Larkins has played all 20 minutes. Keep the pressure on and wear her down.
              it surprises me that she is averaging under 32 minutes a game in summit league play. i would have expected her to be at 35 a game or more

Comment

does anyone remember last year, who was the main defender on Larkin? i feel like Tori was the first option on her last year but definitely could be wrong. obviously we were bigger and deeper last year

Comment

This reffing is ugly both ways. Not a lot of rhythm to this game at all.

Comment

Jacks not taking advantage while Larkins is sitting with 3 fouls.

Comment

Don’t remember but guessing it was Timmer.

Comment

Originally posted by Route 12 Jack View Post
                        Don’t remember but guessing it was Timmer.
                        i understand why we would think that, but i dont feel like that was the first option. like i said i could definitely be wrong.

but our starting 5 were Paiton at the 5, Myah the 4, Tori the 3, Timmer the 2, and Paige at the 1

Larkins is their 3 so Tori would be logical and I do believe that AJ does consider Tori our best individual defender

Comment

With Larkins out and some Jacks with 3 fouls, time to play a little zone.

Comment

Memo : Mesa Byom and Luke Appel should not be bringing the ball up the floor solo.

Comment

off night scoring for Maddie M as was already mentioned. she has been so consistent lately it feels pretty surprising to see her struggle. Ellie has done a great job of taking good looks and knocking them down. three 3s for Ellie and one for Hopp and a great scoring game for Tori and a strong game for Mesa. different players stepping up and making up for our big 3 being a bit down tonight

Comment

With Larkins out and some Jacks with 3 fouls, time to play a little zone.
                                Larkins has 4 fouls, USD was supposed to be a high TO team, but this game they are keeping that under control somewhat with only 13 so far.

Comment

Working...
                                X