GDT: yotes vs Jackrabbits 6pm Frost Arena Midco/SLN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GDT: yotes vs Jackrabbits 6pm Frost Arena Midco/SLN

USD has 2-2 SL record. 2 of those are home losses to NDSU & ORU. 2 wins on the road were OT over Omaha & a buzzer beater at St Thomas. The yotes are averaging 18.8 turnovers/game. They have been blending transfers, returning injured players, freshmen, & a few regulars from last year. They average 32% from deep with Holmes leading the shooters at 46%. They have taken 27 long shots/game which is 46% of their shots in conference. Overall, the yotes are shooting 42%. Frost should give the Jackrabbits a lift in this game. Put some extra layers on and come to watch this game as you will not know if the draft is construction related from outside breezes or breezes from the Jackrabbit transition game. Go Jacks!!
    Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Sold out crowd should help warm the place up

Comment

That should give an illustration how loud the arena will be in the future. The 3,000 type crowds have looked large. A full house, or nearly full, should really create a hum.
      Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Originally posted by OldHare View Post
        That should give an illustration how loud the arena will be in the future. The 3,000 type crowds have looked large. A full house, or nearly full, should really create a hum.
        It's been a few weeks since I've been to a game; has the restroom situation improved?

Comment

Originally posted by jakejc795 View Post

It's been a few weeks since I've been to a game; has the restroom situation improved?
          There are no porta potties. The men's restroom near the beer sales is open and half or less of the old men's restroom is open. It is a spartan transition. I refrain from drinking beer there.

Comment

Originally posted by OldHare View Post

There are no porta potties. The men's restroom near the beer sales is open and half or less of the old men's restroom is open. It is a spartan transition. I refrain from drinking beer there.
            That's an improvement. They only had one open during doubleheader I attended last time.

I'll plan my hot chocolate consumption accordingly.

Comment

ORU women beat NDSU. Jacks could be alone in first with a win tonight.

Comment

Ugly start as USD knocks down a few threes. Jacks offense is stagnant.

Comment

Jacks getting killed on the offensive boards. Hopefully USD won't shoot this hot all night.

Comment

USD loose, playing like there's nothing to lose, we seem tight, I expect us to loosen up after awhile and start to get the offense on track.

Comment

Shots starting to fall for us. We’ve got to get Brooklyn going. She’s scoreless so far and that shouldn’t be.

Comment

Originally posted by GoJacks2011 View Post
                        Shots starting to fall for us. We’ve got to get Brooklyn going. She’s scoreless so far and that shouldn’t be.
                        Just hope we don't get a lot of TO's trying to get her the ball when she's heavily guarded, would be nice to spread them out some more hitting some outside shots.

Comment

There we go. Brooklyn with a few great passes out of the double. Wonder if USD will keep trying to do that. Once they leave single coverage on her she will go off. We just needed our shots to start falling and now they are.

Comment

i love the extended minutes with Brooklyn and Mesa together!! Mesa has really taken advantage of the opportunity she has had this year. showing why we were so excited about her when she committed. superior athlete and plays hard every second

Comment

Not a pretty half at all but going in up 8. Byom and a few bench players with good minutes. Our starters need to relax and play there game so we can blow this wide open.

Comment

Working...
                              X