GDT: Golden Eagles vs Jackrabbits 12:30pm Premier Center/Midco Semifinal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RahRahRabbits View Post
    Will be neat to see what Theisen can do with a few more minutes next year. She leads the team in rebounds and blocks on the season , and has swatted it 6 times today alone. 0 points, 5 rebounds, 6 blocks. That's sure a stat line!
    agree!! i still dont think she is gonna turn into a BIG scorer. i could see her averaging about 10 a game, but Tori started all year this year and averaged under 8 and i think very likely Kallie continues to focus on defending and rebounding. also i think Brooklyn will probably be the first option to score in the post, but we will see i definitely believe Kallie has significantly more talent than we have seen yet. guessing she averages between 20 and 25 minutes a game next year and that could put her close to 10 boards a game and maybe a bit over 2 blocks a game

Comment

Originally posted by Southeast View Post
      Timmer: all the talent of Grace Larkins without the ugly dribble-into-triple-team turnovers. She could be a POY candidate next year.

It was fun watching the Jacks work against that press.
      well i do think Timmer was the higher rated recruit, but in fairness to grace, Haliegh has zero reason to force things with the teammates she has

Comment

How many times does this EVER happen??

we had 5 players today with at least 3 assists (2 more with 2)
        and we also had 5 players with at least 6 rebounds (another one with 5)

this is impressive in so many ways!! but i guess the biggest thing that impresses me is it is a sign of how unselfish and totally team oriented this group is!! every girl on this team could be putting up bigger numbers!! more points or more rebounds or more assists, for some of them in multiple categories but all they care about is winning

Comment

Working...
        X