No announcement yet.

GDT: Golden Eagles vs Jackrabbits 12:30pm Premier Center/Midco Semifinal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Over halfway into the second quarter and we haven’t let ORU score yet this qtr. Up 21 and the 3’s aren’t even falling like normal. My goodness we are good.

Comment

Theisen with a stellar block at ORU's end

Comment

Originally posted by RahRahRabbits View Post
        Sitting here feeling kinda grumpy at the sloppy play... but look down to see we're up 31-14. I'll try to look on the bright side instead!

On a side note... how much do we have to fundraise for Midco so they stop with the in-game banner ads?
        Just remember the Avera Medical Minute interruption during 2019 Spring FCS Championship

Comment

Second made 3 from the top of the glass for ORU. First points they scored this quarter with 2.5 minutes left.

Comment

Take away two banked in 3’s and ORU has only scored 11 points.

Comment

Circus shot from Paige!!! Awesome!!

Comment

Paige Meyer auditioning for Harlem Globetrotters with an "off-the-backboard" bucket and foul

Comment

Originally posted by jakejc795 View Post

Just remember the Avera Medical Minute interruption during 2019 Spring FCS Championship
                  I've heard tall tales of such events. Happened to be in the seats for that one!

Absolutely crazy and-one layup from Meyer, hung on the top of the glass for 3 shakes of a bunny's tale.

Comment

Nelson and-one layup. ORU starting to look a bit gassed already. Almost like their starters were playing in the final couple minutes yesterday up by 20 on USD.

Comment

Originally posted by 6-4-3 Jackrabbit View Post
                      This game looks like the craziness and frantic play of ORU vs the calmness of AJ and the Jackrabbits. I think depth and calmness with start to show in the 3rd quarter. Rabbits by 14.

Go Rabbits!
                      WRONG!!!

ROUTE.

Go Rabbits!!

Comment

Myah has left several of her 3 point attempts short this game. Think she could borrow some air from ORU's upper-glass banks? Up 46-22 at half. If only the tourney was hosted in Tulsa instead, this score would be opposite, right? Pretty sure the blue sea is the only reason for the Jacks' success.

Comment

in all honesty we are beating them much worse than the score shows. Myah and Paige both shoot around 50% from 3 in summit games. both have missed very good looks from 3 that were the result of our incredible ball movement

oru wants to play harassing half court D but our ball movement has been SO SO GOOD they cannot keep up with the ball to harass it. the only reason they can even see our taillights in the distance is we are missing shots

i guess we wont complain about their multiple banked 3s after Paige's magic trick with the top of the board

Comment

ORU got gassed even faster than I predicted. Keep up the pressure and prepare to shoot a ton of free throws.

Comment

Outscored 12-8 so far this quarter. 3 uncharacteristic misses at the FT line by Nelson. ORU looking tired, but hitting some shots and still playing with intensity. Timeout on the court, AJ better be firing them up a bit here.

Comment

This dominance is fun to watch. Only thing better would be if ORU has lost yesterday!

Comment

Working...
                                X