GDT: USD vs SDSU Showdown Series 1pm Frost Arena/Midco

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OldHare View Post
    Larkin is the focus for game planning against the yotes. She takes 25% of the shots. She has 350 shots this year and the next yote has 183. She has 28% of the free throws at 125 with the closest on the team is Duffney at 87. She is the top rebounder at 180 with Demers snagging 118. Assists is also her top number for the team at 112 and Guebert at 58. If the Jackrabbits can force her to commit fouls, that is removing the center of the yotes ball team. I can agree with Justwin that she would not have been a significant piece to overwhelm the Jackrabbits in Frost during the first game. The yotes are likely wanting to slow the game down as they try to muscle the Jackrabbits. As long as they have a short bench, I do not expect the physical game to last.
    at Frost they got called for plenty of deserved fouls
    in vermillion maybe the refs will be a bit less inclined to blow the whistle??? still a big big uphill climb for them to beat the jacks but if the refs let them tackle and wrestle the jacks they can ugly the game up and keep it closer

Comment

Anyone else going to the game in Vermilion? To say there are lots of seats available is an understatement. I got a couple within 10’ of the SDSU bench.

Comment

Working...
      X