No announcement yet.

GDT:#1 Gamecocks vs Jackrabbits 6pm Pentagon ESPN2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not sure why Meyer didn't get back in the game.

Comment

Sore back...

from carrying all the other players

Comment

Makes it tough when your star doesn't show up.

Comment

With 2.5 sec was hoping for 1/2 court shot, but throw in was the wrong way, further for a shot, nearly to top of the key..

Comment

I’d take that first half against the #1 team in the country any day. There’s no chance that it’s going to be pretty going against that defense.

Seeing those two true freshmen attack fearlessly is especially cool.

Comment

Originally posted by Southeast View Post
              I’d take that first half against the #1 team in the country any day. There’s no chance that it’s going to be pretty going against that defense.

Seeing those two true freshmen attack fearlessly is especially cool.
              Not a stretch to say the two freshman have been the best players on the floor for us tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by Route 12 Jack View Post

Not a stretch to say the two freshman have been the best players on the floor for us tonight.
                Timmer was showing some aggression before she got the second foul.

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post

Timmer was showing some aggression before she got the second foul.
                  Yes, she was. I noticed Timmer, Brooklyn and Mathiowetz attacking to the basket, and the one chance for Dru to attack the basket……she backed it out.

Comment

On cue…..Timmer bing aggressive.

Comment

I give SC credit, they show incredible composure, never see them flustered, do anything hurried or unwise, we can learn from them

Comment

South Carolina must have never committed a foul this year before this game. They seem totally shocked that they would get called for a foul.

Comment

Originally posted by Route 12 Jack View Post
                          South Carolina must have never committed a foul this year before this game. They seem totally shocked that they would get called for a foul.
                          Given the way it was being called early, I don't blame them

Comment

Originally posted by jackdaniel View Post
                            I give SC credit, they show incredible composure, never see them flustered, do anything hurried or unwise, we can learn from them
                            They haven't been able to come up with a great offensive plan to attack our sagging defense. They must have someone who can shoot a 3 with all that talent.

Comment

Man if this is the #1 team in the nation that won't take shot outside the lane.. yikes that is a sorry state of women's basketball

Comment

Originally posted by tbcruiser View Post
                                Man if this is the #1 team in the nation that won't take shot outside the lane.. yikes that is a sorry state of women's basketball
                                You take away the sheer size advantage they have, and they don't seem to have that much of a talent advantage.

Comment

Working...
                                X