GDT:#1 Gamecocks vs Jackrabbits 6pm Pentagon ESPN2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GDT:#1 Gamecocks vs Jackrabbits 6pm Pentagon ESPN2

There will be a wintry welcome to South Dakota for the USC Gamecocks. This is the second game against the Gamecocks with the first in Colorado during the 2013 NCAA regionals where the Jackrabbits lost 74-52. Player of the 2021-22 year 6'5" Aliyah Boston anchors the Gamecocks. Tonight could be the first game for high school senior 5 star Chloe Kitts who is joining the roster this week and who will be eligible to play this season. Expect the Gamecocks to go to the paint as 58% of their scoring is due to 6 post players who are shooting 59%. The Gamecock defense is holding opponents to 47 points on 28% shooting. This is the only road game for the Gamecocks for December.. Weather permitting, the Pentagon should be buzzing for the Jackrabbits in the challenge to the #1 team. Go Jacks!!

https://twitter.com/GamecockWBB/stat...69728689007%2F
    Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Anyone want to sit courtside tonight at the Pentagon?

Damn weather.... It looks like driving an hour up and back to Sioux Falls tonight is a bad idea. I have a single folding-chair seat along one of the baselines (Section BL2, row1) that I have to part with. It cost me about $50 but I'd take $30. If that's too much, make an offer. I can transfer it through Ticketmaster with just your email and could do a Venmo or Paypal payment.

You'll definitely be on ESPN2 a bunch with that seat. Go crazy!

Comment

Originally posted by Southeast View Post

Damn weather.... It looks like driving an hour up and back to Sioux Falls tonight is a bad idea. I have a single folding-chair seat along one of the baselines (Section BL2, row1) that I have to part with. It cost me about $50 but I'd take $30. If that's too much, make an offer. I can transfer it through Ticketmaster with just your email and could do a Venmo or Paypal payment.

We arent making the trip from Ethan either. Was looking forward to this game.

Comment

I'm looking for a few tickets

Comment

Originally posted by Southeast View Post

It is unfortunate that the weather is creating travel problems for the Jackrabbit crowd. It will be a sellout with a partial crowd in the seats.
          Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Hopefully like the football game, people are transferring their tickets to those that can get there. I think it’ll be a fun atmosphere. Best team SDSU will probably ever face but hoping we can stick with them. Would love to see Paige Meyer get a few minutes against them.

Comment

Originally posted by OldHare View Post

It is unfortunate that the weather is creating travel problems for the Jackrabbit crowd. It will be a sellout with a partial crowd in the seats.
              It'll be mostly Sioux Falls people who have tickets and a smattering of die hard Jacks fans who brave the weather and come anyway.

Comment

Regarding Chloe Kitts, I was surprised to learn spring eligibility worked that way. Last day of classes Dec 2nd. Last day of finals December 12th. She wasn't eligible for the game on the 11th. Will be interesting to see how/if she is utilized assuming the 13th would have been the first day she was allowed to practice.

Comment

ESPN has SC as a 27.5pt favorite. Seems high but let’s see.

Comment

First time Jacks have been called "South Carolina State"?

Comment

Announcer just called us South Carolina State. That's a new one.

Comment

Jeesh this sucks

Comment

SDSU really defending well. No offensive reb either way half way through qtr 1 USC 4, Jacks 2.

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Good quarter for the Jacks. Should have the jitters gone by now. Settle down and play ball for another 3 quarters.

Comment

11- 8 Gamecocks up end of 1st qtr. JACKS D has stifled USC. Each team has one transition bucket .

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X