2026 Recruits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Copied from the link...

Craig Mattick: Here comes college. College is calling and you go to South Dakota State. You went there one year before you went to USD. What was the reasoning why you left SDSU?

Mandy Koupal: It just wasn't the fit for me. I mean, it's a great place, great school. I mean, I don't regret my year there.

Craig Mattick: It was a pretty good team. Pretty good team, right?

Mandy Koupal: Yeah. We had a great year and I had great teammates there, too. But like I said, it just wasn't a great fit for me. I was starting off that in secondary education, but then I wanted to go into elementary ed. At the time, they really didn't have the program for elementary ed. Yeah. But like I said, there's nothing, no hard feelings for the SDSU and it just wasn't a great fit for me.

I don't regret the year one bit, because everything happens for a reason. I think it just helped me to find where I needed to be. I just felt it was that USD.

She goes on later to describe the environment for those SDSU/USD games and locking down the dome to keep the dead animals out. Pretty interesting.
    One hand points to campus...the other to the liquor store.

Comment

Originally posted by rimmer View Post

jmo......in the end, .i would be a little surprised if she doesn't choose the yotes.
      I will be shocked if she stays in SD. I've heard she wants to go somewhere big. My guess would be Iowa based on her offers for now but that's just a hunch.

Comment

Originally posted by GoJacks2011 View Post

I will be shocked if she stays in SD. I've heard she wants to go somewhere big. My guess would be Iowa based on her offers for now but that's just a hunch.
        The big difference between her aunt's college basketball days and now is NIL money. USD (as well as the Jacks) likely won't be able to compete with the $ that will be available to her from the offer list that has been made public. She would really have to want to stay home for that to happen.

Comment

2026 Cail Jahnke has listed her offers on 'X' with jacks being one.

Comment

Working...
          X