No announcement yet.

Championship GDT: yotes vs Jackrabbits 1pm Premier Center ESPNU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Defensive game! Horrible ref calls so far. 10-8 Jacks up after 1st.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

On ESPNU, which may not be part of web site if not in tv cable package.

Comment

0 pts for Lamb, 0 pts for Selland. We need Nelson to get going.

Comment

Again, not adjusting to the officiating. Shove Sjerven out of the lane. Refs allowing it. And make easy shots!

Comment

Originally posted by rabidrabbit View Post
            On ESPNU, which may not be part of web site if not in tv cable package.

crap, that might be it. need it to be on espn+.
            "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

If we cant make easy baskets, its going to be a tough 2nd half.

this sounds brutal.
              "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Comment

Terrible coaching not to put Myah/Tylee in for the set at the end of the half. Too many missed easy shots.

Comment

No Irwin and no Selland, I’m glad we aren’t down more. Burckhard and others stepped up. We missed a lot of close shots but we are doing exactly what we need to do defensively and on the boards. I’m optimistic if we keep that up, Selland will get going.

Comment

Poor play for that last 5 seconds. Only have time for 1, maybe 2 passes prior to shot. Agree, should have had Myah in for that last shot

Comment

Are they sure Meyer cant play with a knee brace on? we really need her apparently.

Comment

Right now we deserve to lose. Missed bunnies and lack of concentration. This is not a NCAA tourney team right now. Need to pick it up.

Comment

We deserve to lose, but these refs are atrocious. I don’t like calling too many fouls, but this is ridiculous

Comment

Woof. The Jacks stink today

Comment

How do NCAA voters watching this game think this team deserves an at large? And why are we drawing up plays for Greer to take on Sjerven with the game on the line.

Terrible coaching. Terrible team play. Hats off to USD.

Comment

Need to figure out PG next year. 5 points from Greer/Theunick for the tournament...effing gross.

Sent from my SM-G981V using Tapatalk

"Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

Working...
                                X