No announcement yet.

GDT: USD Coyotes vs SDSU Jackrabbits 2pm Frost Arena Midco/ESPN+

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yotes making a mistake by letting the Jacks run 30 seconds off the clock on every possession.

Comment

If fatigue for Sjerven is going to be mentioned, then it should also be noted that Meyer has more mins (with arguably more "hustle" than Sjerven)

Comment

If this goes into OT, I'll blame Newitt for jinxin' the Jacks

Comment

Double digit win over USD without Selland most of the second half. I’ll take it. Our team has more depth and some great weapons.

Comment

Originally posted by GoJacks2011 View Post
            Double digit win over USD without Selland most of the second half. I’ll take it. Our team has more depth and some great weapons.
            Irwin and Nelson both stepped it up offensively when Selland sat.

Comment

Timmer was able to open up the driving lanes, and everybody else followed. Great win for the Jacks!

Comment

Wow, there's going to be a lot of bruises after that physical battle. That felt like a championship game in Sioux Falls. Things definitely looked shaky in the first quarter with USD completely locking down the paint but the Jacks hung around until they found the right adjustments. What a difference in the second half.

One could single out a lot of players for credit today, but the two freshmen and Tylee really stood out.

Selland has another month to get stronger and more comfortable. That's a good sign.

Comment

We’ve now won three of the last four against this team….in case you’re counting.

Comment

We scored 48 in the second half today which is more (I think) than we scored the whole game down south.

Comment

Spot on. http://www.twitter.com/712Sports/sta...62522824732681

Comment

Another thing that has been pretty evident if you’ve watched both teams this year: I sure like the prospects of SDSU’s short term future (2022/23) over USD’s.

Just losing Sjervyn would be huge. She affects everything out there with the killer screens and defense not showing up in the stats. Throw in Lamb and Korngable and wow do you have a hole to fill.

Comment

Originally posted by jakejc795 View Post
                          If fatigue for Sjerven is going to be mentioned, then it should also be noted that Meyer has more mins (with arguably more "hustle" than Sjerven)
                          I just love watching Meyer play. She is a energized bunny. So quick and never takes a play off. So excited to watch her in the coming years.

Timmer also had a great game. She is so not-smooth. Everything looks tight and awkward… but it works, and it worked really good today.

Happy for the girls and Coach AJ. We are so lucky to have him. Need to keep improving for the SLT. Get your tickets folks, we need a BLUE ADVANTAGE!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Southeast View Post
                            Another thing that has been pretty evident if you’ve watched both teams this year: I sure like the prospects of SDSU’s short term future (2022/23) over USD’s.

Just losing Sjervyn would be huge. She affects everything out there with the killer screens and defense not showing up in the stats. Throw in Lamb and Korngable and wow do you have a hole to fill.
                            The big 3 had 49 of their 65 points today. That will be tough to replace next year.

Comment

Originally posted by Route 12 Jack View Post

The big 3 had 49 of their 65 points today. That will be tough to replace next year.
                              Yotes had 2 bench points vs 14 for the Jacks. Watson is a decent scorer as a 3rd or 4th option, but she is basically the only returner coming back who can score.

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
                                Sjerven should need a parking permit to be in the lane that long.
                                She created a new zip code today.
                                Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Working...
                                X