GDT: USD Coyotes vs SDSU Jackrabbits 2pm Frost Arena Midco/ESPN+

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GDT: USD Coyotes vs SDSU Jackrabbits 2pm Frost Arena Midco/ESPN+

11-0 yotes come to Frost playing 10-1 Jackrabbits. The yotes have their sights on another undefeated conference season. It is the final trip for the Big 3 of USD to play in Frost. There are others on the yote team that contribute, but the Big 3 is the cutting edge for this squad. This should be the highlight game of the entire Summit League with 2 "decent" teams shooting for the #1 seed in the SLT. It is a great day(43 degrees at 2pm) to get out to cheer the Jackrabbits to a win. Go Jacks!!
    Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Expecting a different game than the first time around. A healthier Selland and staying out of foul trouble this time will hopefully lead to a different outcome but we will find out soon.

Comment

Will they ever call a foul on Sjervin?
      One hand points to campus...the other to the liquor store.

Comment

I like how this is being called. Letting them play on both ends.

Comment

Timmer tiiimmme

Comment

So far no fewer than three blown calls in favor of USD...two out-of-bounds called wrong, and the Burckhard steal. And I'm not really watching that closely.
            "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by ringthebells View Post
              Had to on her takedown of Selland

Comment

Originally posted by ringthebells View Post
                She is very good on not moving her feet when setting screens, but she constantly leans out her upper body, which should be a foul.

Comment

Looked like Watson got an extra step there

Comment

Not good offensive execution on that final possession.

Comment

What a battle. Doesn’t feel like either team has really found an offensive rhythm but with such good defenses I’m not sure either will. Hopefully Irwin can get going in the second half.

My main takeaway so far: Meyer and Timmer are going to take it to the USD underclassmen for the next four years.

Comment

Originally posted by GoJacks2011 View Post
                        What a battle. Doesn’t feel like either team has really found an offensive rhythm but with such good defenses I’m not sure either will.
                        Hopefully the 'Yotes don't. Regardless, I've concluded that Watson will be the new Sjerven in irking me once Sjerven finally departs

Comment

Flop
                          One hand points to campus...the other to the liquor store.

Comment

Chloe Lamb with the classic flop to get Selland’s 4th foul.

Comment

Myah Selland cannot catch a break. 4 fouls that were questionable on her.

Comment

Working...
                              X