GDT: Jackrabbits vs Coyotes 1pm SCSC Midco/ESPN+

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jakejc795 View Post

Elsen will be the Midco commentator for 'Yote home games. I agree about it being difficult to listen to those too. Having said that, I think Nieman is generally unbiased
    Yeah hes good for sure. I should hsve mentioned that. Its just hard listening to elsen and knewit together.
    "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post

Yeah hes good for sure. I should hsve mentioned that. Its just hard listening to elsen and knewit together.
      The combination of them and Plitzuweit's "Mulkeying" was aggravating

Comment

Originally posted by GoJacks2011 View Post
        Sjerven clearly just cussed out the refs on tv. Very classy.
        I wasn't able to watch the game. Surely you jest. According to the coyote fans a great and holy coyote player would never do something like that! When abouts during the game did it happen, I would be interested in looking it up and watching it for chits and giggles.

Comment

Originally posted by 98Jackfarmer View Post

I wasn't able to watch the game. Surely you jest. According to the coyote fans a great and holy coyote player would never do something like that! When abouts during the game did it happen, I would be interested in looking it up and watching it for chits and giggles.
          Right after she came down on the back of Burckhard's legs and got her last foul, with 3 or 4 minutes left in the game.

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post

Right after she came down on the back of Burckhard's legs and got her last foul, with 3 or 4 minutes left in the game.
            Thank You.

Comment

It was a "bitter pill to swallow" yesterday, but the sun still arose today, I'm mellowing out some, have to pick up the pieces and move forward & onward today. The Yotes are busy tooting their horn over there as expected, but if the shoe was on the other foot, I guess I'd be doing the same to them. Not the end-all,last-all scenario, we still have ample opportunity to figure out what went wrong and rectify those things and continue to work toward our long-term goals and still have a fine season. That's what we have typically done and no reason to doubt that's what we'll do again.

Comment

Originally posted by jackdaniel View Post
                It was a "bitter pill to swallow" yesterday, but the sun still arose today, I'm mellowing out some, have to pick up the pieces and move forward & onward today. The Yotes are busy tooting their horn over there as expected, but if the shoe was on the other foot, I guess I'd be doing the same to them. Not the end-all,last-all scenario, we still have ample opportunity to figure out what went wrong and rectify those things and continue to work toward our long-term goals and still have a fine season. That's what we have typically done and no reason to doubt that's what we'll do again.
                Certainly provides motivation going forward..Perhaps more than a close loss would have.

Comment

Hah, just watched it. Way to keep it classy Hannah!

Comment

Originally posted by 98Jackfarmer View Post

Hah, just watched it. Way to keep it classy Hannah!
                    You both got me curious, so I watched too. Happened at about 2:21 mark of game (or 1:37:24 of full video). I wasn't shocked that it received a patented Newitt "that could go either way" comment.

Sjerven also flopped earlier in that possession

Comment

Originally posted by jakejc795 View Post

You both got me curious, so I watched too. Happened at about 2:21 mark of game (or 1:37:24 of full video). I wasn't shocked that it received a patented Newitt "that could go either way" comment.

Sjerven also flopped a earlier in that possession
                      That was also against Paiton, way to go Paiton, for just 6 foot, she sure flusters Hannah, she doesn't back down. Ha!

Comment

Originally posted by jackdaniel View Post
                        That was also against Paiton, way to go Paiton, for just 6 foot, she sure flusters Hannah, she doesn't back down. Ha!
                        Liked the grit Burckhard showed

Comment

Student section needs to get a "That's bullsh*t !" sign to hold up when she gets called for a foul in Frost.
                          Maybe a chant " what does Hannah say?" , the response " that's BS" Probably too raunchy for the family friendly environment at Frost Arena, but it would be too hilarious.

Comment

Well last year in Frost the Jacks won the first game with the Yotes by an almost identical score as this one….64-45. It does happen…just don’t like it when it’s your team!!!

Comment

Working...
                            X