GDT: Jackrabbits vs Coyotes 1pm SCSC Midco/ESPN+

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GDT: Jackrabbits vs Coyotes 1pm SCSC Midco/ESPN+

The game that gives one team the advantage for regular season Summit League winner is a matinee affair in Vermillion. Thank you Summit League for allowing the fans of these teams to watch this game alone rather than the normal mirror schedule of same time for men and women. It is a difficult place to win in Vermillion. It would be great for the Jackrabbit women to pull a victory to quiet some of the yote fans who are still whining about playing 2 games(and losing) in Brookings last year in front of limited crowds. The yotes have 3 super seniors who lead a talented support cast which will take a great game plan to slow down the attack on both ends. It would be a great day for the Jackrabbits advance to 5-0 in conference. Go Jacks!!
    Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

If the refs are going to continue to let Sjerven camp out in the lane on offense (oh, and push SDSU players out of the way with impunity) I predict a Coyote victory.
    "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Lopsided calls put Burckhard and Nelson on the bench. Going to be tough to win if it stays that way. The good news is when we are getting looks we are making them. Sjerven hasn’t been stopped yet but USD’s other big 2 have been rather quiet.

Comment

And now Selland will sit. Offensive rebounds are killing us. Bench will need to help keep USD from running away with it this quarter.

Comment

OMG, a 50-50 call went against the 12th year senior.

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
            OMG, a 50-50 call went against the 12th year senior.
            She's the female Dexter Werner to me.

Comment

SDSU’s bench is not good

Comment

Originally posted by GoJacks2011 View Post
                And now Selland will sit. Offensive rebounds are killing us. Bench will need to help keep USD from running away with it this quarter.
                Offensive turnovers/fouls are frustrating too

Comment

The 3 second rule still does exist. Shocker.

Comment

Originally posted by YanktonJack7 View Post
                    SDSU’s bench is not good
                    Keeping it within two scores at half will be a "win," but way too many travels by Jacks

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
                      The 3 second rule still does exist. Shocker.
                      Surprised Jacks had the one 3-sec violation go in their favor

Comment

Originally posted by filbert View Post
                        If the refs are going to continue to let Sjerven camp out in the lane on offense (oh, and push SDSU players out of the way with impunity) I predict a Coyote victory.
                        My hope is that she doesn't graduate, attempt pro career, and return to coach a League opponent. Dealing with watching her as an opposing player has been infuriating enough

Comment

Congrats AJ- You do not have a single player with more than 2 fouls at halftime! Who cares that SDSU is down by double digits.
                          It will be interesting to see if the game ends and a player that was held out only has 3 fouls at the end of the game.
                          In my opinion, sometimes you have to coach for the here and now and not worry about what could happen.

Comment

Originally posted by 91jack View Post
                            Congrats AJ- You do not have a single player with more than 2 fouls at halftime! Who cares that SDSU is down by double digits.
                            It will be interesting to see if the game ends and a player that was held out only has 3 fouls at the end of the game.
                            In my opinion, sometimes you have to coach for the here and now and not worry about what could happen.
                            Let's just see what happens in 2nd half. AJ has proven his strategy pays off more often than not

Comment

And the 27 % shooter hits another 3.

Comment

Working...
                              X