GDT: Jackrabbits #25 vs Coyotes 5pm@Frost Midco/ESPN3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OldHare View Post
    Yotes had 21 more field goal attempts. SDSU had 15 assists on 20 buckets. Yotes had 7 assists on 19 buckets. Of course SDSU made 6 more 3's and 11 more free throws. Solid win for the Jackrabbits.
    Yep, that was without a doubt a good solid win. I love how the dog fans are beaching about running up the score when they have done it all season.

Comment

Originally posted by AZjack View Post
      Newitt sounded like an idiot in the 3rd qtr, USD had all the calls in the first half.

Newitt still doesn't understand that the Quad wins are more important than the actual NET ranking, USD board doesn't get that either.

Our outside shooting will come and go, but this defense will keep the Jacks in any game. Wow, what a defensive effort. Great job Ladies.
      USD's best win is against Bradley, who is # 95 in the NET and 98 in RPI. Jacks have three wins in the RPI top 25, and four in the top 31 in the NET.

Comment

Originally posted by 98Jackfarmer View Post

Yep, that was without a doubt a good solid win. I love how the dog fans are beaching about running up the score when they have done it all season.
        There isn’t one fan accusing you of that. Not one. Congrats on the win. Validate it tomorrow night or else we are back to square one. Your gals looked good.

Comment

Originally posted by yoteforever View Post

There isn’t one fan accusing you of that. Not one. Congrats on the win. Validate it tomorrow night or else we are back to square one. Your gals looked good.
          Look at Kiyoat's post

Comment

Or fightsd

Comment

pinocchio

Comment

Jacks starters stayed in the game about a minute and a half longer than USD's, and was that long only because there wasn't a stoppage in play. AJ finally had to call a timeout to get them out.

Comment

Originally posted by mitchellrabbit View Post

pinocchio
                  Oh my friend Mitch. Nothing Pinocchio about my comment. Your gals were prepared and ready to play. I said congrats and I meant it. I also mean if you’re the better team validate with a win tomorrow. Or else, as I said...back to square one

Comment

Look at Kiyoat's post

Not one word on running up score. If I’m AJ I do it as well. Just like Dawn will if the tables turned. Your gals played well. I mean that. ( Mitch has a problem with honesty )

Comment

Dog fans? Means more than one. In order to get to more than one you have to get to one first.

Comment

Dog fans? Means more than one. In order to get to more than one you have to get to one first.
                        We know you don't have many fans. I've seen the merch sales at Scheels in Soo Foo, Jacks up 3-1 in sales every year. NDSU isn't far behind USD in merch sales in the Soo Foo market. Just saying.

Comment

It's a guideline/suggestion of this board that it really isn't constructive to drag conversations from other boards here.

I think it might be prudent to extend that suggestion to whoever, wherever 98Jackfarmer heard whatever he heard. Again, just a suggestion.

Ragging on the alleged behavior of fans, generally, belongs in a smack thread, not a game thread, in my opinion.

With that...carry on...
                          "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by AZjack View Post

We know you don't have many fans. I've seen the merch sales at Scheels in Soo Foo, Jacks up 3-1 in sales every year. NDSU isn't far behind USD in merch sales in the Soo Foo market. Just saying.
                            Whatttt?

Comment

You were full of chit. Quit trying to walk back out of it.

Comment

I'm considering modifying my suggestion to "carry on" made just a few moments ago...
                                "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Working...
                                X