No announcement yet.

GDT: Jackrabbits #25 vs Coyotes 5pm@Frost Midco/ESPN3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not going to lie, I really dislike Sjerven.

Comment

Jacks getting all the calls now. Officials seen they really blew the Selland/Sjerven call so getting some cheap ones in that quarter. USD had all the calls in the first half. We will see how much they whine on their board.

Also they kept blowing about how more quick USD was, haven't seen it and our length has caused them all sorts of problems. They keep saying that length is overrated on their board, tonight it showed it wasn't.

Hang on for the win and get some rest.

Comment

Scurvin is dirty dirty.

Comment

Pizz on Brad "knewit"

Comment

Originally posted by 98Jackfarmer View Post
            Pizz on Brad "knewit"
            I couldn't believe that he thought Sjerven should have gotten away with shoving Selland to the floor because the ball went into the basket.

Comment

Newitt sounded like an idiot in the 3rd qtr, USD had all the calls in the first half.

Newitt still doesn't understand that the Quad wins are more important than the actual NET ranking, USD board doesn't get that either.

Our outside shooting will come and go, but this defense will keep the Jacks in any game. Wow, what a defensive effort. Great job Ladies.

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post

I couldn't believe that he thought Sjerven should have gotten away with shoving Selland to the floor because the ball went into the basket.
                I've been critical of him before, and I thought maybe I was being overly biased, but there seemed to also be a marked difference between his commentary on how we "needed to get on with the game" when AJ was "arguing" with the ref about the Sjerven-Selland play, but then he asserted Plitzuweit doing the same thing on a less contentious play was completely reasonable/understandable.

I expect there will be at least one instance during the men's game of him citing Umude for playing tough/going to the rim, but when Appel or Wilson do the same thing, it'll either be Jacks "getting away with one" or the refs missing a call

Comment

We haven’t pounded USD like that in a while. I forgot how fun it was.

Defense gets it done - and a little 3-point shooting by the bench doesn’t hurt. Seriously though, how about that defense? Was Chloe Lamb even out there? Irwin made her disappear.

Comment

Great start to the series for the Jacks. Holding USD to 45 is not what I expected but that along with our bench play and 3’s is exactly what needed to happen. Now to see what adjustments are made over the next 24 hours and how round 2 goes tomorrow.

Comment

Love the ignore between AJ and Dawn walking off the floor after the buzzer. You know USD will come out with their hair on fire tomorrow night. Jacks got a big contribution off the bench. USD doesn't bring much off theirs.

Comment

For USD, both their fewest points and largest defeat they’ve had since 2017.

Comment

Flopping Sjerven only made one appearance, she really had to work for her points.

Irwin should get consideration for Defensvie Player of the Year, what a job. Selland with another good game tomorrow night shows she will be the SL POY over Sjerven.

Comment

Myah is the POY. No doubt there will be adjustments. But the double on Sjerven when you have other very good defenders to compensate isn't something the dogs have seen. Us shooting good and them not obviously helps, but that poor shooting on their part is partially due to our D. Not that "Knewit" would say that. SDSU is a deeper stronger team. Having multiple bigs to run in and out is a big plus.

Comment

Conditioning will be key, Jacks looked like they were the fresher team in the 4th qutr,

Nesheim must have broken her nose as she had a mask on at the end of the game. Her defense will be another thing to add when she is back healthy, she has a great wingspan that really clogs up passing lanes.

Comment

Yotes had 21 more field goal attempts. SDSU had 15 assists on 20 buckets. Yotes had 7 assists on 19 buckets. Of course SDSU made 6 more 3's and 11 more free throws. Solid win for the Jackrabbits.
                                Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Working...
                                X