Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GDT: Jackrabbits vs Coyotes(SLT Championship-the usual suspects) @ Premier Center

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well atleast its not a blow out but we have been pretty good all around. USD is struggling shooting which helps but have given them way to many offensive rebounds.
    "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

-9 on the glass

Comment

its like neither team wanted to win it just we made a few more mistakes. Irwin with some misses late and Refs on USD side with some of their calls, that's rough.
        "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Comment

Originally posted by YanktonJack7 View Post
          -9 on the glass
          Some of those have been long lucky bounces back to USD, the one with 30 seconds was so lucky for them. USD is good, will be tough next year, but not a top 30 team.

Comment

Then Rylie gets an offensive foul should have been blocking, USD player slide over at the last second and wasn't set.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
              Then Rylie gets an offensive foul should have been blocking, USD player slide over at the last second and wasn't set.
              or the called it on USD and Rylie misses 1 of 2.

Comment

Duffy falls on the inbound should have been a steal but USD gets a foul. Just the way it goes I guess. This is the game where if we had Selland and Theisen we probably win this game. hopefully we can get a good run at the CBI or CIT what ever we get into.

Comment

I've been hard on this year's team at times. But you have to be proud of the game they brought today. They went down, but they went down swinging.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
                    Duffy falls on the inbound should have been a steal but USD gets a foul. Just the way it goes I guess. This is the game where if we had Selland and Theisen we probably win this game. hopefully we can get a good run at the CBI or CIT what ever we get into.
                    WNIT is very likely

Comment

Tremendous showing today and despite the injuries and loss of legendary seniors last year, this was a great success. We are lucky to still have AJ at the realm and if we can bring in better guard play next year, the future is certainly bright.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by YanktonJack7 View Post

WNIT is very likely
                        Yep possibly but hard to find quality wins with only 2 top 100 RPI wins (from a quick glance).
                        Current RPI 70's.

Comment

With Jacks past showing in the tourney, I'll about guarantee a spot in the WNIT probably hosting rounds if they advance.

Comment

Originally posted by GoJacks2011 View Post
                            Tremendous showing today and despite the injuries and loss of legendary seniors last year, this was a great success. We are lucky to still have AJ at the realm and if we can bring in better guard play next year, the future is certainly bright.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            Need continue to find shooters, guard play has me worried next year.

Comment

Originally posted by AZjack View Post

Need continue to find shooters, guard play has me worried next year.
                              assuming injured players come back heathy, having Burkard, selland, Nelson and Theisen, we have a good core, just need shooters and someone to handle the ball. Are any of the incoming freshman going to fit that role? We usually have 1 freshman who makes an immediate impact. I don't really see those currently on the bench ready to take that next step. Thuenick and Stapleton if they work hard during the off season might get some more playing time but not sure they can really handle the scoring load that would be needed.

Comment

Originally posted by MontanaRabbit View Post
                                The good news is whoever loses their fan base can blame the refs.
                                I don't like to blame the ref's, but how is a player supposed to adjust to the calls when there's no rhyme or reason to them. One time they'll call the slightest bump as a foul , the next time they mug someone and they look the other way. It's hard to watch Summit League games for this reason. Why can't we ever get better ref's, at least for the SLT? That said, I think the real culprit was offensive rebounding (5-16) and thus 2nd chance points (5-19), really crucial in a close hard fought physical contest.Foul differential contributed too, they had 23 foul shots to our 10. It was a heck of an effort by the team and they should be applauded for it.

Comment

Working...
                                X