Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GDT: Jackrabbits vs Coyotes(SLT Championship-the usual suspects) @ Premier Center

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GoJacks2011 View Post
    Sjerven flops and begs for fouls constantly. She could win an Oscar.

W
    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Flopping Sjerven is easily frustrated, if Theisen is back full strength next year, she can give Sjerven trouble.

Frederick is better than people think, USeD will miss her a lot.

I hope McKeever plays hero ball in the 2nd half, she still gets out of control as a senior at times.

Comment

1st quarter was really clean play, 2nd quarter was really physical and I don't think USD liked that they couldn't push us around. Shervren falls at least once a play. watching the game at work and pointed that out to a USD grad and he was like no she is good......and was on the floor like 3 times the next couple possessions. I think he believed me. she is a good player too, she doesn't need to flop or act to get a foul called. Frustrating when refs fall for it. Felt like the refs actually did a better job in the 2nd quarter. Much more physical game but seemed to be pretty even, didn't really feel like anything major was missed.
      "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Good shooting so far, refs should probably call some travels on both sides. Great game so far!

Comment

I'm a little scared for the 2nd half to be honest.

Comment

Bultsma needs to make those bunnies

Comment

The good news is whoever loses their fan base can blame the refs.

Comment

Originally posted by MontanaRabbit View Post
                The good news is whoever loses their fan base can blame the refs.
                True, hoping it doesn't come down to that. Still can't believe this is the crew that SL chose for this game.

Comment

I had a work meeting so missed the 3rd quarter, what did the refs do? The 1st quarter they struggled, called more fouls in the 2nd quarter but both teams really played more physical.
                  "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Comment

Free throws are going to lose this game. Wow, can't miss this many.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
                      I had a work meeting so missed the 3rd quarter, what did the refs do? The 1st quarter they struggled, called more fouls in the 2nd quarter but both teams really played more physical.
                      Just stupid on the floor calls when it's obvious it should have been called on the other team. A few more calls have gone USD's way, but not egregious besides Duffy's call. She fell down after a clean block.

Comment

now the refs are calling everything for USD. that's frustrating. bailing them out.

Comment

Sjerven continues to flop and act. She'll miss Duffy badly next year.

Irwin needs to use the glass, she leaves way too many jumpers short. Use the glass!

Flopping Arens gets a call. I'm feeling 100 times better for our chances next year and beyond. USD doesn't have the freshman and soph talent that State has.

Comment

Some of these calls.

Jacks can’t defend Sjerven either

Comment

2 reach in in a row, then a flop and the refs are handing the game to USD. Larson steal should have been a foul on the pass. On the inbounds play Schervrin dislodges burkhard to knock the ball away. clearly enough contact. what ever USD complained to the refs it working now.

Comment

Too many mistakes against a great team.

Comment

Working...
                                X