Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GDT: Jackrabbits vs Coyotes(SLT Championship-the usual suspects) @ Premier Center

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GDT: Jackrabbits vs Coyotes(SLT Championship-the usual suspects) @ Premier Center

This should be a great game with a great crowd. 16-0 yotes might be the favored group again. Jackrabbits might make a game of it! Go Jacks!!

ESPN2 1pm
    Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Two paths to victory in my opinion....
    1. Ugly game. Winning score ends up in the upper 50’s to low 60’s.
    2. SDSU makes 10 plus three point shots. Same formula that PFW used to beat SDSU’s men....

Good luck ladies and Go Rabbits!

Comment

Pretty simply - we need some classic March magic (and a bunch of 3’s).

Comment

Rebounding, don't turn ball over, the team with more possessions has a leg up on the other,if it's a low scoring game, which it should be, (both defenses are really tough to score against) physical affair.Won't get a lot of prime scoring opportunities so when you do, you have to make 'em count....Go Rabbits !!!
        Last edited by jackdaniel; 03-10-2020, 10:08 AM.

Comment

I'm showing ESPNU Go Jacks!!

Comment

Score more points than them.
            "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Probably the Yotes year, but hope it's a competitive game.

Comment

Missing way too bunnies, USD isn't.

Comment

That foul on Larson was weak, she sealed off the D, that's good offense, if that's a foul both teams foul every time on offense then. argh.
                  "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
                    That foul on Larson was weak, she sealed off the D, that's good offense, if that's a foul both teams foul every time on offense then. argh.
                    I can't believe this is the reffing crew. Bonar is always bad and the other gal isn't any better. The RRQ is 100% and folks that remember Terry Vandrovec know what that means.

Jacks still making little mistakes, lucky to be only down 3 so far.

Comment

there have been 4 fouls and only 1 was a foul to me.
                      "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Comment

Originally posted by AZjack View Post

I can't believe this is the reffing crew. Bonar is always bad and the other gal isn't any better. The RRQ is 100% and folks that remember Terry Vandrovec know what that means.

Jacks still making little mistakes, lucky to be only down 3 so far.
                        yep, the one on the rebound attempt is the only one I would have called, the other one on USD was bad too. others weren't even touch fouls.

Comment

Sjerven flops and begs for fouls constantly. She could win an Oscar.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Scurvin must be the clumsiest DI athlete of all time.

Comment

Pressure is a weird thing. There is A LOT of pressure on USD's shoulders. They are 0-5 all time in title tilts with us. This is their best chance ever to win this game and they know it.

Comment

Working...
                              X