X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by smoothjack View Post

On the right track.

Side note - Brooklyn Meyer is better than Audi Crooks.
    I was thinking mostly post player at 6'3 already being called the female Shaquille O'neal, she'd be great on the same team as Brooklyn, but concur, Brooklyn will be great, nxt yr debut!!
    Last edited by jackdaniel; 11-22-2021, 08:16 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by 98Jackfarmer View Post

She "is/was" going to Texas last I knew, Which isn't much!
      I was wondering if she ( the new commit ) was a transfer too.
      Last edited by jackdaniel; 11-22-2021, 11:32 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by 98Jackfarmer View Post

She "is/was" going to Texas last I knew, Which isn't much!
        She signed with Texas last week.

Comment

• I'm out of guesses. I am excited to hear who it is.
          One hand points to campus...the other to the liquor store.

Comment

• Originally posted by GoJacks2011 View Post

Haven’t seen anything official but from the rumors I’m hearing, this recruit will count as both a really good Thanksgiving gift AND a Christmas gift. I’ll wait for an official announcement before saying more, but might easily be one of our best recruits ever.
            Grasping at straws here, if mystery person, person of interest, didn't sign in the early signing period which ended Nov 17 (I think), then that person has to wait until Apr- May of '22 regular signing period to sign an NLI binding them to that Institution, if they are in the class of '22 for example, naturally. So, if that's the case, a person, should she want to, although pretty rare (we just had one) could conceivably have second thoughts and de-commit one Institution in favor of another one, right. Does this scenario have any validity to what our new commit may have done? (technically, if they de-commit and haven't signed an NLI yet, they are "undecided" until they make a new commitment) Man, you've got the ole wheels spinning in my head trying to ascertain just how high to shoot for in guessing "person of interests " prior commitment staus, if that turns out to be the case. i feel like one of the panelists on "What's my Line" Just tell me I'm way over-thinking this, please. You got me hooked with "maybe our best recruit ever" LOL, ( need a clue, because I obviously don't have a clue) Maybe I'll just wait and see, much less traumatic. Good post though, A++++

correction: Signing Period rules for 2021-22 school year , a new rule went into effect. An athlete can sign from Nov 10 until August, at any time In-between, I didn't want to leave the wrong info posted without a correction stated. Link

Last edited by jackdaniel; 11-23-2021, 12:50 PM.

Comment

• I know nothing but I wonder if it isn't Britt Prince. We were one of her earliest offers and now she has a whole list of P5 offers. Coaches and bunch of recruits all follow her on Twitter still. I've heard the same rumors that "this is a game changing recruit" so we'll see. I think Britt would fit that mold at least with her offer list.
              Jackrabbits: Long ears, strong hind legs, gritty, relentless, fearless.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post

On the Midco women's Summit League preview show, they said that Stapleton is still in school but not playing basketball. With still having 15 players on the roster and her injury happening at the end of the season, it was likely decided that there would not be minutes available by the time she is completely healthy. With the flexibility of scholarships this year due to the extra COVID year, there were probably $ available to keep her on scholarship until she graduates next spring.
                With Emily Herzberg recently leaving the team, I believe the current roster is 14.
                This space for lease.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jacked_Up View Post

With Emily Herzberg recently leaving the team, I believe the current roster is 14.
                  It will be interesting to see which class AJ chooses to use that scholarship in. With 4 coming in next year, he likely will bank it for 23 or 24.

Comment

• Is it any of these ladies?
                    ​​​​​​https://www.usab.com/womens/u19/roster.aspx
                    One hand points to campus...the other to the liquor store.

Comment

• Originally posted by jackdaniel View Post
                      this is probably far fetched, but as long as we're speculating, and with the " might easily be one of our best recruits ever" quote as a rough guide, thought I'd go big and say Audi Crooks .She'd be a game changer, but realistically , with the offers she's already gotten , it's probably not her sad to say. I'm trying to equate to former Jacks , and there are a lot of them, that someone might be better than, that's current, Katie Vasecka would be nice, but she's got some big offers too. Guess I'll wait and be pleasantly surprised when the time comes.
                      It is Katie Vasecka.

Comment

• https://twitter.com/katievasecka23/s...460495872?s=21 Here it is. Moved to SD last year. Big time. Had offers everywhere (many P5 schools). Ranked in the top 30 nationally at her position. Game changing indeed.

Comment

• 6 foot 2 with a 10 foot 4 inch high touch as a sophomore, special athlete.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Great news! I'm kind of surprised she turned down the Gophers as she transferred to Tea from MN last year. She reminds me a bit of Macy Miller, with more height and athleticism.

https://twitter.com/CourtsideFilms_/...80372956516353

Comment

• Wow, that’s an amazing signing! With Herzeberg leaving I’m still holding out hope we sign Shepard from Flandreau. Such an amazing class of SD girls, let’s take ‘em all!

Comment

• Originally posted by Project-Badass View Post
                                Great news! I'm kind of surprised she turned down the Gophers as she transferred to Tea from MN last year. She reminds me a bit of Macy Miller, with more height and athleticism.

https://twitter.com/CourtsideFilms_/...80372956516353
                                I think #23 with "ELITE" printed on the front of her jersey , whom Katie is playing against in this video clip, sure looks like Britt Prince to me, also mentioned in this thread. These great players face each other often in AAU club team basketball tournaments, honing their skills to their elite level.

Comment

Working...
                                X