Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sounds like she de-committed earlier this summer and didn't get the offer from Williams until two weeks ago.
    @JacksFanInNeb

I've always believed that if someone wants to run a country, he should know how to run a tractor first.
    --Steve Hartman, CBS Sunday

Comment

• Originally posted by rimmer View Post
      i heard she was getting offers from other P5 schools lately, and she was giving them serious consideration. then the Huskers threw their name into the fold (i might be wrong but i think they offered her not too long ago). so, imo, there was a good chance she would have gone elsewhere even if it wasn't the Huskers.
      Hard to turn down P5 conferences when they are looking, even the bottom dwellers.

Comment

• Originally posted by rushmore bball View Post

Hard to turn down P5 conferences when they are looking, even the bottom dwellers.
        Williams better turn it around this year or she'll be gone.

Comment

• Winning the Meltdown 11th Grade 17U AAU National Championship is a little extra special! This picture will be displayed at the Womens BHOF in Knoxville for a year! Hall Of Fame!

Last edited by GrandpaLee; 08-17-2020, 08:31 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by AZjack View Post

There's a lot more pressure as a P-5 coach me thinks

Comment

• Originally posted by jackdaniel View Post

There's a lot more pressure as a P-5 coach me thinks
              Really!! That’s where the big bucks are at..

Comment

MAYBE if they completely fall on their face. recruiting is going well. pretty good class coming in for 2021.

Comment

• Originally posted by rimmer View Post

MAYBE if they completely fall on their face. recruiting is going well. pretty good class coming in for 2021.
                  They've said recruiting is going well since she got there and they haven't done anything since she has been down there.

On the other hand, it took them too long to get rid of Miles so she may have some time yet.

Comment

They've said recruiting is going well since she got there and they haven't done anything since she has been down there.

On the other hand, it took them too long to get rid of Miles so she may have some time yet.
                    uh, not if you listen to the fans. this virus garbage may give her a break for this season, but, next season will be huge for her. she does have some very good talent coming in. she will have to continue to build on that for 2022.

Comment

uh, not if you listen to a good share of the fans. this virus garbage may give her a break for this season, but, next season will be huge for her. she does have some very good talent coming in. she will have to continue to build on that for 2022.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
                        If Selland gets a medical redshirt season and she is here for two more years, I believe we would be at 16, or one over. But lots of things can happen before 21-22.
                        I guess you were right about the "a lot of things can happen before 21-22" bigticket1, I was wondering about the same thing at the time too.

Comment

• Recent Headline Article by Grant McGinnis on 2020 AAU season: (( https://twitter.com/GMacHoops ))

" AAU All Stars: Class of 2021 selections & MVP Paige Meyer "

Comment

• AJ with the " Great day to be a Jackrabbit " tweet.

Comment

• Good, needed some good news.

Comment

• Brooklyn Meyer, verbal.’
                                https://twitter.com/brooklynmeyer5/s...769826305?s=21

she had multiple Big10 offers (Minnesota, Nebraska, Iowa, Wisconsin) and USD & Iowa State.

Comment

Working...
                                X