This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GrandpaLee View Post
    2021 recruits Paige Meyer & Haleigh Timmer in Ames this weekend on separate summer ball teams . Minn Comets lost 72-29 to North Tartan EYBL. Timmer had 15-pts for NT. Streaming on paysite "Livebarn.com" In July, all three 2021 recruits play in Des Moines at TOC. Alexis Markowski is on Nebraska Lasers Gold and should be streaming as well.
    Thanks grandpa L,I'll see if I can find some of those streams.....thanks again!

Comment

• 2021 recruits Paige Meyer & Haleigh Timmer in Ames this weekend on separate summer ball teams . Minn Comets lost 72-29 to North Tartan EYBL. Timmer had 15-pts for NT. Streaming on paysite "Livebarn.com" In July, all three 2021 recruits play in Des Moines at TOC. Alexis Markowski is on Nebraska Lasers Gold and should be streaming as well.

Comment

• Des Moines Tournament Of Champions has three sessions with 7 games guaranteed: 7/9-7/12, 7/16-7/19, & 7/23-7/26 - streaming on bethebeast.com - $50/session (OMG !)
        Markowski's team scheduled for Session I & II - Timmer's team scheduled for Session II - Meyer's team not showing yet on https://www.attacktournaments.com/
        Will update as commits and prospects game times publish

This link from Great 8 Tournament, June 26-to-28
        https://twitter.com/i/status/1279097461374685185

Comment

• thanks Grandpa Lee....nice highlights…..thanks very much

Comment

Des Moines Tournament Of Champions has three sessions with 7 games guaranteed: 7/9-7/12, 7/16-7/19, & 7/23-7/26 - streaming on bethebeast.com - $50/session (OMG !)
            Markowski's team scheduled for Session I & II - Timmer's team scheduled for Session II - Meyer's team not showing yet on https://www.attacktournaments.com/
            Will update as commits and prospects game times publish

This link from Great 8 Tournament, June 26-to-28
            https://twitter.com/i/status/1279097461374685185
            They played like a bunch of girls, opps thats what they are. Very good athletes and some of them are coming to SDSU?
            If so good basketball to be watched,

Comment

• Des Moines TOC schedule at https://www.thetoc.org/product/summer-sessions/
              Only first three of seven games have known opponents - Paywall is $50 for 4-days, more than 500 games available to stream live or replay in multiple age groups and skill levels.

Alexis Markowski/NE Laser Gold 7/9 @ 1020am & 150pm - - interesting game at 1240p 7/10 versus SoDakota Network featuring Sydni Schetnan 6'5' from SF Washington, VB/BB verbal to Louisville

Paige Meyer/MN Comets 7/9 @ 910am & 150pm - - 7/10 @ 1240pm

Comment

• Matt Zimmer Retweeted

Jackrabbit_Illstrtd
                @JackIllustrated
                ·
                1h

@GoJacksWBB
                commit Alexis Markowski nearly outscored Elite by herself. The Lincoln Pius X forward started the game on a personal 13-1 run and finished with 23 points, 13 rebounds and five blocked shots.” Nice work
                @lexannmakowski
                ! #GoJacks

Comment

• She's going to be a very good "jackrabbit"

Comment

• FROM Twitter regarding 4th game (of 7), by Omaha World-Herald writer: MikeSautter OWH

@MikeSautterOWH
                    Idk that much about girls basketball recruiting and levels etc but Alexis Markowski just put on a dominant performance vs I guess two top 50 forwards in her class. Lasers win their first bracket game 65-58. Markowski’s line: 25 pts, 10 rebs and 4 blks.

Comment

• Alexis Markowski avg'd 15 pt & 8 RPG - the team went 5-2, finishing 4th in 16 team field. Game vs Schetnan of SD Network (and Brookings HS's Ainsley Sheista, also 6'5") slowed down scoring by Alexis. She was consistently quicker off the ground and more explosive/faster overall.
                      Paige Meyer had a 14.2 ppg average; the team was also 5-2 finishing 5th. Clearly, Paige was usually the best shooting guard and ball-handler with great floor vision.
                      Mary Donarski played up on the 2022 team, but have not seen video....yet.

Session Two of TOC in Des Moines starts Thursday and Markowski will be back. Haleigh Timmer plays also on North Tartan EYBL. Will update.

Comment

Alexis Markowski avg'd 15 pt & 8 RPG - the team went 5-2, finishing 4th in 16 team field. Game vs Schetnan of SD Network (and Brookings HS's Ainsley Sheista, also 6'5") slowed down scoring by Alexis. She was consistently quicker off the ground and more explosive/faster overall.
                        Paige Meyer had a 14.2 ppg average; the team was also 5-2 finishing 5th. Clearly, Paige was usually the best shooting guard and ball-handler with great floor vision.
                        Mary Donarski played up on the 2022 team, but have not seen video....yet.

Session Two of TOC in Des Moines starts Thursday and Markowski will be back. Haleigh Timmer plays also on North Tartan EYBL. Will update.
                        I am very curious about Ainsley Shelsta (6’5) That is definitely a Hayti name. I don’t know their family tree, but one of her ancestors played for Jim Markings Hayti Redbirds 1952-1956 and played in more than Class B tournaments. One Nebraska recruiting source for SDSU Coach Jim Thorson, was a Omaha North Coach Terry Shelsta. Terry grew up in Hayti. I wondering if Ainsely is a daughter or possibly a grand daughter of Terry. And what are SDSU chances of making her a future Jack. With her size and playing skills, she might have a great amount of interest to many schools.

Comment

• Nebraska Lasers Gold with Alexis Markowski changed plans and will play in TOC session three. Haleigh Timmer was the only Jackrabbit in Des Moines. North Tartan EYBL 17u went 7-1, losing the championship to All-Iowa-Attack by 12 points. Eleven D-1 commits on the floor in this game including two future Yotes, one Iowa, one Drake, one UND, and; one NDSU.

Nice Twitter game photo from July 18th. Scroll down to it - won't link directly to the photo
                          https://twitter.com/WorldExposureWB/

Comment

• She has a couple Big 12 offers as well.

Lily Krahn
                            @4Lilyrae
                            ·
                            15h
                            Thank you
                            @Coach_AJ
                            and staff for offering me the chance to play for
                            @GoJacksWBB
                            !! I am very grateful for this opportunity!
                            @flightelitebb
                            Last edited by OldHare; 07-22-2020, 08:05 AM.
                            Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

• nice, we offer such talented players, makes you feel great for the future of the program....go jackrabbits.

Comment

• Article on Lilly Meister out of Rochester’s John Marshall High. SDSU offered her earlier but now is going up against the likes of Louisville and Oregon along with area Big Ten schools. Always glad to see AJ aiming for the best in the area. Her parents are both SDSU alumni, here’s to hoping she stays closer to home and follows their footsteps.
                                https://www.postbulletin.com/sports/...s-keep-growing

Comment

Working...
                                X