Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

12 SDSU Vs 4 Stanford, Stanford/Palo Alto, CA.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 12 SDSU Vs 4 Stanford, Stanford/Palo Alto, CA.

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
    There was a lot of blue in the crowd. Not that much excitement in the crowd though - hard to match the atmosphere of the Summit week.
    Tennessee had the most fans. South Carolina did not play like top seed. Gamecocks were the most disappointing while the Buckeyes were playing their game with only 7 players available and the last #8 player did not play. The ball movement of the teams was noticeably very sharp. Shooting was not always as good as I would have thought. The Tennessee post was handling the depleted OSU at both ends. Syracuse had a little crowd support at the end when they made comeback win. I was very surprised how many shots were chucked from all over the floor by these top seeds.
    Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Originally posted by YanktonJack7 View Post
      Stanford over Notre Dame 90-84; Wow.
      Stanford all the way.....

Comment

Report from the UConn invitational. UConn 45 Miss St 10 6:30 to go in the first half.
        Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Originally posted by OldHare View Post
          Report from the UConn invitational. UConn 45 Miss St 10 6:30 to go in the first half.
          Good luck to the MSU Bulldogs. How does it feel to be eaten alive?

Comment

#5 seed Miss St now trails 61-12 at half.

Miss St is not able to mount a comeback in 3rd quarter as they trail 84-20.
            Last edited by OldHare; 03-26-2016, 10:57 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by YanktonJack7 View Post
              Stanford over Notre Dame 90-84; Wow.
              Did our friend Murf from ND get on the microphone and praise the environment and competitiveness of Stanford or does she just do that when they win?

Comment

Originally posted by JACKGUYII View Post
                Did our friend Murf from ND get on the microphone and praise the environment and competitiveness of Stanford or does she just do that when they win?
                When they win. No point in being an embarrassment to her bosses, but not winning might still cause her to get walking papers.
                Last edited by Nidaros; 03-26-2016, 02:54 PM.

Comment

#5 seed Miss St now trails 61-12 at half.
                  Any word on whether that is a record for futility at the tourney?! Embarrassing!

it really seems like this is one the the few years when there is maybe some parity in women's college basketball. Outside of UConn of course...

Comment

Originally posted by jackdaniel View Post
                    Stanford all the way.....

I said that last night, but then quickly caught myself, reminded by my ever-helpful Tennessee Lady Vol wife . . .

Basically, I'm in the Anybody But Uconn camp. What can I say? I'm a disappointment addict.
                    "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by JACKGUYII View Post
                      Are you really not over that yet?

Comment

Originally posted by filbert View Post
                        I said that last night, but then quickly caught myself, reminded by my ever-helpful Tennessee Lady Vol wife . . .

Basically, I'm in the Anybody But Uconn camp. What can I say? I'm a disappointment addict.
                        Its unreal how dominate Uconn is. Miss St is a top 20 team and Uconn made the looked like a junior high team. They probably could have beat them by 100 if they'd have left their studs in.

Comment

Bring 'em to Frost.
                          One hand points to campus...the other to the liquor store.

Comment

Originally posted by ringthebells View Post
                            Bring 'em to Frost.
                            I really question if that would make any difference. Those ladies eat rabbits for lunch, raw.

Comment

Originally posted by MontanaRabbit View Post
                              Are you really not over that yet?
                              Don't appear to be do I. Love seeing them get beat!

Comment

Originally posted by slosho View Post
                                I think a salty attorney should bring a title 9 suit against the NCAA. THERE IS NO WAY THE WOMEN HAVE EQUAL OPPORTUNITY OF MEN TO SUCCEED.

We have been told for years that regionally seeding will drive things. Where was that this year. Complete CRAP.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk
                                Interesting read in regards to this.http://mobile.nytimes.com/2016/03/26....co/1p1kqkyV3E

Comment

Working...
                                X