GDT: Arkansas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: GDT: Arkansas

Mieras had a nice little turnaround layup and the guarding Razorback could not stop her. It was much like the room created with the old yote Harrington with her move to the basket. It was not flashy. It was effective as she protected the ball.
    Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Originally posted by OldHare View Post
      Mieras had a nice little turnaround layup and the guarding Razorback could not stop her. It was much like the room created with the old yote Harrington with her move to the basket. It was not flashy. It was effective as she protected the ball.
      I liked ,amongst a lot of plays in this game,the move to the hoop by Macy Miller,classic Waytashek move,really reminded me of her,ball fake,change direction keeping the pivot foot planted,step through move to the hoop.Nice to see Macy emulate Megans moves some, just glad our players learn so much from each other and the basketball program really becomes better from it. Not that Macy isn't great in her own right, and when her career is done, players will be imitating some of her best moves also. Good programs seem to progressively get better,it seems.

Comment

I sense a lot of excitement and interest brewing, coming into the game with the "fighting Irish" at 2-0 after beating a couple good basketball teams, and playing at Frost Arena,where good things happen.Hope the place get 3500 or more people in there,and the place gets rock'n and loud with a lot of fun being had,could be a game to remember for the ages,maybe one for prosperity.

About Mieras,the freshman done good,speaks highly of the confidence AJ has in his players.Lexi awesome move she put on the opposing point guard.Fun team to watch when everyone makes each other better.

Comment

I want to go, just worried what this system is going to do... Anyone know when ND were planning on flying in?

Comment

Originally posted by leeshajo View Post
            I want to go, just worried what this system is going to do... Anyone know when ND were planning on flying in?
            I would imagine they'll fly directly into brookings, like Arkansas did...tomorrow afternoon/evening? The weather is all supposed to be south, so I don't imagine they'll have any issues getting here.
            "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Originally posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
              I would imagine they'll fly directly into brookings, like Arkansas did...tomorrow afternoon/evening? The weather is all supposed to be south, so I don't imagine they'll have any issues getting here.
              I am south lol the who the heck knows what you are going to get I have heard anything from .5 to 8 inches or more... sigh...

Comment

Working...
              X